“I got two ticket to paradise!”

by Dagney 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Boarding Pass? Surely should read Boredom Pass.

Not sure I'd want to get on a plane that is departing this world. I know what they mean but you could easily misunderstand that phrase. Nice to see they would have everyone travel First Class though. Very considerate.

• days of future passed
    days of future passed

Originally Jesus was going to let his mom run the planes and call it Virgin Airlines - but then his father nixed it.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

What`s flown over my head is the Airport ?

KASTRUP

LUFTHAVN

?

Whats the explanation for that ? What significance do those words mean ?

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

FF2005

The JW`s are always re-writing their own history to fit the new light that forever keeps changing.

Its hard to know who is the most incompetent , Jehovah or Jesus , because they never ever seem to get the right light in the first place.

• tiki
    tiki

Crazy stuff!! Old timers like stalwarts from the Knorr reign would roll over in their graves..... And this corny waste of time and resources...well, if as they believe Nathan and Freddie and Milton et ux are in the spirit realm directing the show....its just all so nonsensical.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Overlapping airlines are good too.

•  The Bethelite
    The Bethelite

There is no food served on board....but all the Kool-Aid you can drink!

• dozy
    dozy

I guess economy "cattle class" for the JW rank & file. Not business class like the GB....

https://jwsurvey.org/cedars-blog/no-expense-spared-governing-body-members-do-fly-business-class

• sparky1
    sparky1

"Flight JW1914 now boarding at Gate 1975. All passengers agree to fly on Jehovah's Witnesses Airlines at their own expense and peril. Please leave a donation when you board and when you disembark. Hang on tight...it's going to be a bumpy ride full of turbulence, twists and turns, flip flops and reversals as we try to keep up with Jehovah's Chariot!"

• GetMeOutofHere
    GetMeOutofHere

Just about sums up the intelligence of these horrid people.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit