“I got two ticket to paradise!”

by Dagney 21 Replies latest jw friends

• Dagney
    Dagney

And I don’t mean Eddie Money’s paradise...

You just can’t make this stuff up.

• Anders Andersen
    Anders Andersen

Holy crap. But that flight number....JW1914....seems like a .......slight........delay?
    Wasn't that flight supposed to have landed in 1914 already, and now it still hasn't finished boarding?

Worst airline ever. But they're good at building in the air though...

• DesirousOfChange
    DesirousOfChange

Thank goodness it's not flight JW1975 -- That one crashed!

• Dagney
    Dagney

I mean, it is cutesy, but is so so so weird to me. Probably because I'm outside the cult looking in.

• Diogenesister
    Diogenesister
    DesirousOfChange11 minutes ago
    Thank goodness it's not flight JW1975 -- That one crashed

JWAir....the airline with a worse record than a fleet of inebriated DC 10's on meth!!!

1879....grounded

1914...delayed

1925...missing

1975...crashed

2000 over(f)lapping..shot down in flames!!!

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Also, this flight would fly for centuries with all windows closed. No permission to view outside. All during the flight , passengers should sing Kingdom songs and hear boring lectures. Eat only what they provide, some dried up herbs and seeds.

Always announcing to its passengers to fasten their seat belts and that its almost time to land in the paradise. Would lower altitude very often giving the feeling that its going to land in paradise but then take off again, flying for another decade.

Any passengers complaining about the delay would be thrown out of the flight and their friends or relatives should behave as if they never exsited. Every passenger should pretend as if they are happy else would be marked "Evil"

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

Pack your bags, you'll leave tonight. lol

Sorry....you're flight will never show up. We have family that has been waiting at the airport for over 70 years.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

Those lucky enough to have a phone app to read UR codes, this one works. Took me to more than a dozen videos of happified people / groups ready to take the plunge -- er, trip.

• redvip2000
    redvip2000
    Those lucky enough to have a phone app to read UR codes, this one works. Took me to more than a dozen videos of happified people / groups ready to take the plunge -- er, trip.

Yup, sure enough, i tried myself. By the way, I was surprised to see that the Org actually commissioned a webshop to develop that webpage, seems like a local webshop in Denmark. I was expecting to see something made with slave labor like everything else.

• FatFreek 2005
    FatFreek 2005

It's interesting that 1914 is alive and well noting "Flight JW1914".

Perhaps the online article, "The 24 Prophetic Failures of Watchtower’s Most Heralded Date, 1914" will wake a few up.

Len Miller

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit