The Org. covering up the SHUNNING POLICY !!

by Phizzy 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

"No passion so effectually robs the mind of all its powers of acting and reasoning as fear." - Edmund Burke.

Sad to say many are waking up way too late in life and realizing their mistakes when there is no way back. There are many that are staying in because they have effectively been robbed from their livelihoods and the only thing keeping them alive is the goodwill of (believing and unbelieving) family members.

Like when we used to go door to door and after “proving” some point about their religion, people said I was born Catholic and I’ll die Catholic, this is that but a thousand times worse.

How hard must it be for some to have their children died without saying goodbye because they were shunning them and now the org basically says “we never actually said that”.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore
    Longhairgal has hit the nail on the head. Many Jw's took advice from Watchtower and never plan for the future. Here we are, No promise new system, zero. Nothing but Dispointment, worst for those with no plan. And Watchtower does not give a damn but wants more!
  • LV101
    LV101

I've not read all the posts nor watched the video -- not sure I could stand it but I hope the shunning video goes viral on social media -- xjws should make a point to post or talk about it every day. Employees at Fashion Show Mall/LV were well aware of it/brought it up in convos -- were so shocked at the info they'd hear working w/so many JWs and XJWs or ones trying to escape.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

LongHaired Girl nailed it 100%.

Its shameful what the Borg does to people.

And they just gaslight the sheeple for reading too much into 'it'.

• was a new boy
    was a new boy
    road to nowhere 4 days ago
    They can cover and deny but it doesn't change the (forced) lack of natural affection
    Slidin Fast 3 days ago
    The fact they have taken them down demonstrates that at some level, they know how unnatural, unloving and cultish these iron rules are.

SHUNNING POLICY brought to you by Fred W. Franz. A guy who never married and never had children.

Who knew nothing of natural affection.

1:03:00 - 1:05:00

https://youtu.be/pdcMybcg3sU?t=3779

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Barbara said last nite that it was in fact Fred Franz,,,who was the real "enforcer"" of the Borgs iron-fisted policies. Which are carried out to this day. Franz is where these 'extreme policies' were trumped up.

I can't remember the exact words. Along those lines.

We all have Fred Franz to thank for this.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Oh, no.

Rutherford, Knorr, and Jaracz deserve their due.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Maybe they are getting their "due"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit