The Org. covering up the SHUNNING POLICY !!

by Phizzy 37 Replies latest watchtower scandals

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

These things are happening quicker and quicker all the time,, the Borg getting caught that is.

It's happening,,things leaked out to youtube or on here even before the Borg has even updated the video list.

Must be driving them nuts.

We should all be very grateful for the PIMOs on the inside leaking things. A huge ''risk"

• punkofnice
    punkofnice
    PIMI - there has to be discipline that means something

...and this isn't it anything like it. Unless you're a heartless, loveless weirdo of the Jimmy Saville, Rolf Harris class.

You really did say that to troll us, didn't you?! You were waiting for a re-action. Well, here it is.

Satisfied? Get your kick?

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

"There has to be discipline that means something"".

Hmm,, try explaining that to a family member who lost someone to suicide from a draconian shunning policy.

Yea,, there is a reason the Borg took the videos down. To protect it's image.

It could the WT is on its final death throws.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

""There has to be discipline that means something"

If we call cutting-off your friends and family,,,sure sounds Christian and Christ like to me.

No. The Borg enforces this practice. They're sure to destroy your reputation and take away your family, social structure and friends also.

Brutal.

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

EXBETHELITENOWPIMA:

‘Discipline that means something’(?)

Tell me something: ..back when I was in and worked at my full-time job and experienced shunning to some degree, would you say this was ‘discipline’? If so, I certainly did nothing wrong and was just being a responsible and sensible person.. As far as it causing ‘pain’: well, guess what? It didn’t. It was just an observation on my part that there were cliques of people there I was never going to know.. No loss because I couldn’t stand them.

Now, I’m retired and the last thing I want is to run into any of those broke pioneers who never worked to plan for their future.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

One thing you will never ever,ever ,ever hear at those rambling long-winded KH meetings is how to prepare for retirement and planning for ''golden years".

I mean come on now!!

What did you think from a Borg who always spouts the "end is nigh"".

NO. They have to drum-up fear,,urgency and dependency upon them. Telling you how to prepare yourself for retirement totally negates the Borg last days fear narrative.

• HiddlesWife
    HiddlesWife

The cultporation doesn't want to APPEAR to be a HATEFUL/HATEFILLED organization. They are getting a plethora of backlash plus publicity about their unchristlike policies. Since they are still endeavoring to garner converts, more than likely they have made this move.

• Foolednomore
    Foolednomore

Watchtower can not fix the past! The cover ups will not work. Only the real stupid and gullible will fall for their nonsense.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Watchtower can not fix the past! The cover ups will not work. Only the real stupid and gullible will fall for their nonsense.''

The last 20years or so has been a nightmare for the Borg. All its history lies and b.s. is catching-up with them. They can't cover their past and lies anymore.

only delusional and nonsensical people will buy the lunacy now,

• LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

BETH SARIM:

True. But it didn’t quite work out the way everybody there wished it would.

Now the congregations are full of people who reached retirement age totally unprepared because they were led to believe the ‘New System’ would be here to save them!.. Multiply that by the number of congregations around and what kind of number do you have? I would say it’s a big number into the many thousands.

Now, I’d like to hazard a guess as to the number of Witnesses who went against prevailing stupid talk and DID prepare for their retirement - like I did.. I would bet this number is smaller than the other number.. This is precisely why I wouldn’t want to be around any of these people or their chaos.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit