Did you look like a Jehovah Witness?

by JH 35 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Well of course I did!!Come to think of it I hardly ever wear a dress today always slacks.... Freedom !!

• simplesally
    simplesally

See her dress.............typical meeting, service and shopping dress.

• unique1
    unique1

Yet another picture of the Typical dress.

• unique1
    unique1

I always looked like one at the hall well at least until I started living on my own, then I bought all dresses above the knees. But even when living with my parents I would sneak miniskirts to school, along with halter tops and other scandelous wear.

• SpunkyChick
    SpunkyChick

For the most part I looked like a witness at the hall. When the weather got cold I asked an elder why I couldn't wear a pants suit to the meetings, he'd said I'd mislead the flock! I got dirty looks for wearing a skirt above the knee. Now, when I go clubbing I love to wear my vinyl pants (they make the best spanking noise hehehehehe) and shiney halter tops....definitely no traces of previously being a JW.

My dad wore a White Sox shirt to work at a KH build. He also got lectured by the elders.

• be wise
    be wise

You people are so beautiful for sending these pics in. heh heh heh laughing my fu#=king head off. I can see myself there, I suppose that's why I find it so funny - that was me [cringe].

Thanks for the pic xjw b12 you can almost see the s elf-righteousness of the WBTS bum sucking elder. Priceless. I've been starved of this for a long time, maybe I should go to a meeting to remind me - barf .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit