Another mass shooting, three or four hours ago.

by James Mixon 238 Replies latest social current

• freemindfade
    freemindfade
    Islamaphobia is about as legit as jehovahwitnessaphobia because you disagree with their ideology.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade
    did you just say that Islamic terrorists have a genetic disposition to callous violence??? You are speaking out of raw emotion or you are just stupid.

If you learned how to read jackass you would see that's exactly not what I said. I said deranged people who committ mass shootings are one thing and people who do it for religion are another.

But it's OK I'll clear it up for you. Go back to eating crayons and licking windows there buddy.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Freemindfade do you really think I can't read? It's obvious you do not so why say it? The problem here is that you post one sentence then hit exit multiple times and add and remove information as people destroy the posts you make.

Do you think no one notices that a post has one sentence. Then 2 minutes later it has 7 then 2 minutes later 4 paragraphs???

I bet you have anger induced drool oozing from the corner of your mouth as you type these responses.

People who commit mass shooting that are Islamic terrorists are almost always suicidal, they have a genetic disposition to the potential of calous violence.
  • freemindfade
    freemindfade

That's not my quote dude lol what the hell is wrong with you? I never said that. I didn't say that and edit it.

I think you meant edit not exit. It's OK I'll take care of that for you too my little crayon eating friend :)

Bottom line this had turned into a gun debate. It doesn't change that this is in fact a terrorist style attack like Paris. Who cares how each got the guns. The reality is each found their way to commit jihad.

Another thing to consider is might have people who knew or saw this couple and thought something was fishy have not said anything out of fear of being labeled a bigot or islamaphobe? Food for thought (for the thinkers)

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Uh yeah you did say that.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Ah yes. My "are" was supposed to be "aren't." My bad.

So to clarify these white mass shooters have mental problems and environment that exacerbates the issue. They have suicidal tendencies

Jihadist are just zealous Muslims not predesposed but religious. For the record. See silent Buddha I wasnt going back and editing or I would have fixed that lol.

Trying to do too many things at once correcting others spelling instead of checkingy own ;)

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

I'm going to sleep to dream of a world without guns

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I wish I had Barrolds photoshop skills

Freemindfade you got caught in yet another lie. Just admit that you like most people are biased... it's much easier to admit that then to convince people that somehow spell check removed the 3 characters. As a matte rofl fact if you actually typed "aren't" the sentence would not have matched the ton of the 590 other posts you made in this thread. No one is buying it and your attempt at trying to once again explain away your biased views to something more socially acceptable is not fooling anyone.

• talesin
    talesin

@ BB ahahaha! good one.

This is very entertaining .. carry on.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

No photoshop, man. When you deal with an asshole like that, screen cap is your friend. On Windows, press Windows key + Print Screen

On Mac, CMD+SHIFT+3 (or 4 to grab a certain portion).

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit