Another mass shooting, three or four hours ago.

by James Mixon 238 Replies latest social current

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

I don't live Islam I am just being truthful and unbiased. The fact is in this country the likelihood of being killed by a demented white Christian gun nut male are far higher than being killed by a demented muslim. They always have been. The issue is that you are not comfortable with admitting that is the case. Wethersfield it is an angry white police officer or an angry white ptsd serviceman or an angry white Christian civilian the odds are far greater.

I don't love Christianity or Islam both issues need to be addressed. Can you admit that white males like yourself are far more likely to commit mass murder in this country? Are you also willing to accept that they always have been?

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

White males??? Wtf?

What are you talking about???

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

Oh hey a gun control thread

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

What is this white males racist crap?

Do some research on gun violence statistics by race since you seem so interested in that. I'll give you a little clue, white males are not the majority of gun violence in America. Do the research before you spout stuff like that.

The difference between most mass shooting in America is they are deranged people with mental health issues. And the attack in California that was just someone's religion.

Like I said. Do some research there is fascinating information on mass shooter and it's not that they owned guns for Christ's sake. The guy back in the day that shot all those people from the tower in texas knew something was wrong with his brain, and there was. People who commit mass shooting that are Islamic terrorists are almost always suicidal, they have a genetic disposition to the potential of calous violence. And they have the environmental factors that work with the mental health issue. What does that have to do with race???

Islamic nutjobs just read their book and follow their prophet.

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

Racist... you must be referring to desirous of change using terms like towelheads....

I am stating that the likelihood of being killed in a mass shooting in the US by a white male is far more likely than a muslim. I said that more than once. It's just numbers. Why are you so infuriated by this. The likelihood of being killed by a black gang members is far more likely than being killed by a white one.

So when we have a conversation about gang related killings we can address that.

• Berengaria
    Berengaria

The fact is in this country the likelihood of being killed by a demented white Christian gun nut male are far higher than being killed by a demented muslim.

True.

• freemindfade
    freemindfade

Well judging from what's happening in Paris, cali and I am sure more places to come let's see how long that lasts. There are a lot of things you are more likely to die of than a mass shooting if you want to talk numbers. Doesn't change the progress of Islamic terrorists.

If this is just about numbers 1300 people in America die everyday from Tabacco. Why are even talking about guns and terrorists??? How about obesity??? Alcohol??? Prescription drugs??? Malpractice??? Car accidents.??? Each of these trump gun deaths.

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds

mmmmmm gun control and islamophobia

two great tastes that taste great together

• silentbuddha
    silentbuddha

So freemindfade... did you just say that Islamic terrorists have a genetic disposition to callous violence??? You are speaking out of raw emotion or you are just stupid.

Could someone assume the same thing about white male christians? After all let's look at the genocide of native Americans by white male christians or the destruction of Africans by white male christians... would it make sense to say that white male christians have a genetic disposition towards hatred and violence and genocide? Using your measuring stick one would say yes. Using common sense one would say no.

You sound foolish. Good night. Continue your rambling to the peanut gallery that actually agrees with your biased thoughts.

Gun control is good. End of discussion

• sloppyjoe2
    sloppyjoe2
    I have said what I think is necessary on the topic. Fact of the matter is no matter how many deaths occur in the future due to gun violence, those who are pro guns will only care if their is a threat of losing their guns. I don't get it and never will. When the next mass shooting occurs, I won't debate you all on what should happen. I will congratulate you on keeping your guns, since that is all that matters.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit