I think the Jw Religion is getting better. Not by choice.

by pistolpete 27 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    slimboyfat

I find it terribly difficult to gauge how many JWs truly believe it.

It's almost impossible. The organization has transitioned into situation where the entire organization is now a "Mixture" of PIMOs, PIMIs, and PIMQs.

Headquarters can't even figure out who is leaking out all the secret information into the hands of apostates like Loyd Evans.

The only thing that gives them away is their surface observable loyalty. Elders that hunt down the rule breakers = True Believers.

Those trying to fade = PIMOs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''Headquarters can't even figure out who is leaking out all the secret information into the hands of apostates like Loyd Evans.''

You gotta love it how the annual Governing Body praise annual meeting session is leaked to an apostate 3 months in advance in which it has been intended to the general rank and file.

The general public or, whoever knows about it before it was intended, just priceless.

• asp59
    asp59

There's no Uber elders no more. Mean elders that follow GB every decision. Was proven some years ago when GB send letters to congregations that only brothers that were loving ( agape) should have appointments in congregations. Does that didn't want too were supposed to be removed as elders. CO was supposed too go out in field service with person before appointments. See if they wanted to have appointment for the right reason. GB send two letters about subject. Nothing happened. Neither elders or co were interested in obeying. GB lost control over congregations long time ago. Everyone does what they feel like. Not even gb members can agree on things. Sure looks a lot like old Rome before the fall. The infighting.

• pistolpete
    pistolpete
    asp59
    There's no Uber elders no more. Mean elders that follow GB every decision....Neither elders or co were interested in obeying. GB lost control over congregations long time ago. Everyone does what they feel like. Not even gb members can agree on things

That's actually very informative. It makes total sense and explains a lot in what is happening in the congregations.

Reminds me of what is happening in the political world.

Mean radical elders who love the power control!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

re. asp59's post...

First I've ever heard of it.

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

The old guard hard ass elders are dead or are on their last legs.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

''re. asp59's post...

First I've ever heard of it.''

Could be something new down the pike, you never know. Nothing surprises, anymore.

• punkofnice
    punkofnice

Oooh, I'm not sure about all this.

From what I see here in the UK, they're still an authoritarian bunch of robot Jobots.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit