Why do TV networks keep "bleeping" out Trumps comments and statement?

by RubaDub 17 Replies latest jw friends

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I don't understand it. We have a President who is typically considered a model for what young people want to be when they grow up. Yet, when Trump talks, the TV networks keep bleeping out so many of his words, even on Fox News.

Why? He is the model for our young people. We want to aspire to be and talk like him. I don't recall this with Obama, George W. Bush, Clinton, Bush Senior, Reagan, Ford and even Nixon.

What goes?

Rub a Dub

• JoenB75
    JoenB75
    Maybe they were pro smooth talkers. Here comes a man of the people who eats McD and isnt concerned with selling himself well
  • Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

I never got the impression from anyone that D.T is considered a role model for young people and I've also never heard him "bleeped"out. If he actually is considered a role model (horrors) and he actually is using foul language, then it makes sense that they don't want "young people" hearing this from their so called "role model".

I've seen certain tabloid news broadcasts where they "bleep" out what a celebrity is saying even when you can read their lips and tell that they weren't using foul language. This is something they do for effect when they've got noting else to sensationalize the story with.

• RubaDub
    RubaDub

I've also never heard him "bleeped"out.

Pete ...

Put on Fox News. "His" network bleeps out many of his words when he is speaking.

I am not talking about tabloid news.

Rub a Dub

• littlerockguy
    littlerockguy

Rubadub,

I've seen fox news bleep out Trump saying son of a bitch, but I have also seen joe biden say son of a bitch.

I have also seen Joe Biden say it was "a big fucking deal" when talking about the affordable healthcare act so Trump isn't talking any different than any other male politician or any other guy for that matter.

• LV101
    LV101

I've never observed that happening on news stations and I do flip to the state fake news stations. I wouldn't believe anything the state TV networks do or say. The state of the Democratic party is an abysmal horror story -- it could be true re/President Trump's speech being bleeped but that would take a Supreme Court hearing to confirm against the deep state -- and then some.

Ah, you could be referring to the rallys if he's referencing the dramas/lies of the deep Dem state and he uses the word hell or something insignificant. I'm sure the state news is trying to look angelic to its base.

• LV101
    LV101

Quid Pro Quo Joe Biden uses lots of expletives in his speech -- but he's entitled.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

You mean the same words we see on here?

• frozen2018
    frozen2018

I agree with Rub a Dub. I hear Trump speaking and I end up thinking it's some rap artist.

• eyeuse2badub
    eyeuse2badub

Could it be that they just have a small thread of decency and despicable humans get bleeped?

just saying!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit