Im hearing some say that the Org is about to reverse the No Blood policy - about to change...

by BeaverEater 26 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I do believe that the Borg has a tiger by the tail when it comes to their blood doctrine..

They are bound to the hip with it.

If they ever remove it,,, they will be sued out of existence.

• Sea Breeze
    Sea Breeze
    If they ever remove it,,, they will be sued out of existence.

Meanwhile, the beatings (murders) will continue until moral improves.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

I can say with 100% conviction that the Borg can never scrap these 3 harmful policies.

1) blood policy

2) shunning policy

3) two witnesses rule

Should the Borg remove any of these three completely,,,, the Borg collapses in unto itself.

The shunning policy,,we might see a 'softening' of the stance. Like only 'greeting' people. The shunning policy is the Borgs "teeth" or "bite" in a way to control people.

When it comes to their failed prophecies,, they can just erase things and claim "we never said that".

Thats why its so vital for people to retain old literature. ie) the Finished Mystery.

There was a directive a few years ago for people to return "old literature" to the KHs. To be destroyed,, because they got caught.

• Ron.W.
    Ron.W.

👍👍

Yes good points.

Perhaps they could only pull that off in the future by having a total rebrand and name change??

• redsetter2
    redsetter2

I only know what I've been told and I confirm this is pure speculation. You can't backtrack from a direct command to "abstain from blood" if JWs say transfusions are a conscience matter. If they did say transfusions are a conscience matter, then they will begin questioning other rules if they should really be "conscience matters". Got to keep the sheep as sheep!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath
    then they will begin questioning other rules if they should really be "conscience matters".

Sure--best way to go: smoking, boozing, sex, gambling, blood--all a matter of conscience. Dont tell unless you feel the need.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Doubling down vs. easing up on blood will entirely depend on which course of action will give them the most (or least) legal and financial trouble.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Vidiot just nailed it!!!!

""""....depend on which course of action will give them the most ( or least) legal and financial trouble.""

Thats what I keep talking about.

• hoser
    hoser

Except for when a close relative dies the day before they reverse the policy for refusing blood. It would piss off a lot of people but the watchtower might not want those kind anyway

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Um,, its not for the benefit of the relative of a friend or family.

Its what's at stake for the Borg.

People's lives and feelings take a back seat and are an afterthought.

" no apology is necessary"

Remember?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit