BOE Update! (as of 2020-07-31)

by Atlantis 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim

Petra and Atlantis. A GREAT thanks to you!!! Can't thank you guys enough. More than appreciated for all you do. I understand the elders who ''leak'' these letters are putting their a$$es on the line. Totally understandable if the letters become fewer and more sparse. That's totally ok.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Beth Sarim:

Thank you for your understanding!

Petra!

• Phizzy
    Phizzy

May I add my heartfelt thanks for all you have done, it has been a fun time to peer in to how pathetic the JW world has become in recent years.

You never know, another " mole" may pop up and supply stuff, but, no matter, if that doesn't happen. We still find out eventually how the JW Org is slowly disintegrating as it withers away.

Thank you again.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

No worries Atlantis & Petra! Yes...it was always a bonus getting those BOE letters hot off the press...so to speak. But as we all know WT has this retarded way of always shooting itself in the foot. So we'll always have something to entertain us here...BOE letters or not. Who knows, something else even better will land in your laps soon enough.

Thank you for all you do!

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

Thanks for all and take care.

G.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Phizzy: Thank you! Hopefully another elder will start to fade and assist.

---------------------------

JW GoneBad: Thank you! It was nice being a month ahead of the JW's wasn't it?

--------------------------

Gorbatchov: Thank you Gorby!

-------------------------

Petra!

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Thanks

The one thing I will miss is the second page that was NEVER to be read to the lowly ones with the special manipulations

• Anony Mous
    Anony Mous

@Atlantis: Good job all this time, on one hand, I'm sad the fun is over, on the other hand, I'm glad there are fewer and fewer elders around. Having elders DF'ed, DA'ed or walking away is a GOOD thing in the end.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

road to nowhere: I will miss it too, but we hope an elder will come forward. Thanks!

---------------------------

Anony Mous: We would rather the elder leave and do without documents, than to see him remain and suffer. Thanks!

--------------------------

Petra!

• pontoon
    pontoon

Hello Atlantis. don't post much. We met some time ago! Just to chime in on your post I see that some long time elders when the retire and move away is when they "drop out." Doing that makes it eaiser to leave the cult. I do not know any witnesses in the territory of my retirement house and trying to keep it that way.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit