BOE Update! (as of 2020-07-31)

by Atlantis 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

smiddy3:

Yes, those elders risked everything to assist us. Their contributions helped to verify information that needed to be confirmed. We will not forget them!

Petra!

• minimus
    minimus

Mold is very important Atlantis.

• oppostate
    oppostate

Thanks Petra and Atlantis for all the work you have done! I was PIMO as an elder for a few years until I could no longer hold my tongue but that was way before all this electronic stuff. There will be others, the resistance will continue.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

oppostste:

There will be others, the resistance will continue.

-------------------------

We hope so too!

Petra!

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

And thank you from me too Petra and Atlantis.

• Slidin Fast
    Slidin Fast
    Atlantis has lost three elders in the past two years. Two elders were disfellowshipped, and one disassociated and walk away a month ago.

The gestapo had eyes everywhere but who won?

• Anna Marina
    Anna Marina

Some elders are heading for nervous breakdowns. I know many have got close to the edge or gone over. But in recent years they have achieved excellence at painting themselves into a corner. Even when only using a 2inch paint brush as directed by the CO.

Perhaps they could use a teaspoon to start digging themselves into nice big hole. Petra have you got a set of teaspoons you could lend them?

• Simonsez
    Simonsez

While I am happy that the elders who have left have finally gotten a measure of peace , I will miss the information .

• Listener
    Listener

Thanks for all your hard work, Atlantas and Petra.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Anna Marina: Yes, Anna, I have several sets of teaspoons I can lend them. My pleasure!

---------------------------

Slidin Fast: Atlantis won against the gestapo Slidin, and you have won also!

--------------------------

Simonsez: We will miss the information too, especially when something needs to be confirmed. And it was nice to keep ahead of the JW's.

Listener: Thank you Listener!

Petra!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit