BOE Update! (as of 2020-07-31)

by Atlantis 30 Replies latest jw friends

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

Body of Elder letters, Announcements, and so forth will be next to "none" unless more elders decide to contact us and help out.

Atlantis has lost three elders in the past two years. Two elders were disfellowshipped, and one disassociated and walk away a month ago.

When this happens receiving confidential documents is severed. The last Announcement we received was 2020-07-23. I was not about to send out a childish letter on "Mold" in the Kingdom Halls.

There are people out there out of work and concerned about what they will eat tomorrow, and the Watchtower is concerned with mold!

This update is for those on the email list, and those who received documents by private messages. Important letters we get we will send, but it is going to be very, very slim.

Others who have been receiving documents like Atlantis, are going through the same thing. Elders are disappearing and when they do, so do the confidential documents.

Petra!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

Well in all fairness they are concerned about food.

In the U.S. they evidently (see what I did there?) are standing in line with their hands out for free produce and meat courtesy of the United States USDA government Farms to Families program. And then of course never missing the chance to "remind" everyone that they need to show appreciation to Gee-HO'-Vuh for the two or three potatoes, two apples, and a cup of beans by going online to donate as much as they are able.

• Mr.Finkelstein
    Mr.Finkelstein

One thing for sure the fat obese GB members aren't worried about food, hell they are probably eating quite well at Wallkill HQ , after their feasting they might go for a swim or play a game of tennis at their compound.

Its good to be Watchtower King

• careful
    careful

Petra & Atlantis,

This was probably inevitable, the nature of the beast. Thanks for what you did share. It has been appreciated.

Today over at reddit a poster reported that a letter has gone out significantly increasing the amount of money each cong has to send in. They might be running out of property to sell now. Of course, they did not put that last bit in the letter.

• Atlantis
    Atlantis

FedUpJW:

Yes, I see what you mean!

------------------------------------------

Mr.Finkelstein:

Your not kidding! (the fat obese GB members). I saw a picture of that one governing body member and was shocked at how fat he was. Can't remember his name, but his belly stuck out like a huge balloon.

------------------------------------

careful:

You are probably right careful. We have done the best we could under the circumstances.

-----------------------------------

Thank you all!

Petra!

• wannaexit
    wannaexit

Thank you Petra and Atlantis--for everything that you have done through the years. But there will be other elders with eyes open, I am sure of it.

• LV101
    LV101

Thank you Petra and Atlantis for all your time and effort forwarding everything and keeping us Watchtower forward.

• road to nowhere
    road to nowhere

Careful

The wanting more money is interesting. That could be seen coming. We will have to wait for the new resolution ( over zoom?) to see the spin

• GodBeliever
    GodBeliever

Do not trust in deceptive words, saying, ‘This is the temple of the Lord , the temple of the Lord , the temple of the Lord .’ For if you truly amend your ways and your deeds, if you truly practice justice between a man and his neighbor, if you do not oppress the alien, the orphan, or the widow, and do not shed innocent blood in this place, nor walk after other gods to your own ruin, then I will let you dwell in this place, in the land that I gave to your fathers forever and ever. “Behold, you are trusting in deceptive words to no avail. Will you steal, murder, and commit adultery and swear falsely, and offer sacrifices to Baal and walk after other gods that you have not known, then come and stand before Me in this house, which is called by My name, and say, ‘We are delivered!’—that you may do all these abominations? Has this house, which is called by My name, become a den of robbers in your sight? Behold, I, even I, have seen it, ” declares the Lord .

Jeremiah 7:4‭-‬11

Same applies l for the Israel nation, Catholic church, WT. All once in God's favour but then they fell away into the devil's deception.

• smiddy3
    smiddy3

I`m hopeful that more pimo Elders will step up and provide more BOE letters and announcements to you in future.

And thank you for all that has been provided to date ,much appreciated by all I`m sure.

And a special thank you to those Elders in the past who did supply that info to you so that you could pass it on to us.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit