Interesting Tidbits

by Xena 51 Replies latest jw friends

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes

I used to be a Rodeo and Riding Club Queen, tiara, shash , riding club flag and all.

Made state championships and many local superriders in barrel racing, my horse was fasttttttttt!

I went to blueprint reading school. I semi broke a green horse. I have rode down the hwy butt naked.

Darn I can't think of anything interesting other than those things.

But life is pretty intersting raising three junior demons,,,,,,,,, if I make it thru that , thatwill be saying something.

Oh, something weird I did one time.......... I went to an AA meeting for the hell of it. It was pretty interesting.

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

Wednesday - yup MPD really exists. I have met quite a few of them and no one - I mean no one could fake that so well for so long - one person for 7 years that I knew her.

Dede - that was pretty interesting - can't say I drove down the highway naked but I tried crossing the border with nothing but a bikini on - for some reason they wanted to search the car?!!

Just

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

this much me is waaay too much

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

sorry

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

about the

• Lady Lee
    Lady Lee

stuttering

• somebody
    somebody

Ever get the feeling you've lead a boring life?

I certainly have that feeling right now!

peace to you all,

somebody/gwen

• obiwan
    obiwan

I caught am 70 puond king salmon in Alaska.

• Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.
    Holey_Cheeses*King_of_the juice.

cheeses has been fried, toasted, grilled, whipped, beaten, frozen, baked etc, etc, etc.

And likened to smegma by that nasty pair, James Thomas (I thought he was on my side) and greven.

cheeses - often persecuted, but never rotten.

• Mary
    Mary

Let's see.................I went to school with Wayne Gretzky for a year when we lived in Brantford, Ontario (this was before he played professional hockey), I met Christopher Reeve when they were filming Superman II now at Niagara Falls (god he was gorgeous then!), I invested $5,000 into a company called Yahoo! in the early 1990s, chickened out a month later and put it into RRSPs where I earned a whopping 12% interest (I figured that had I left it in the Yahoo stock, it would have been worth about $350,000 by 1999)...

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit