Interesting Tidbits

by Xena 51 Replies latest jw friends

• Xena
    Xena

After reading the thread about posing in the nude, I was suprised to see how many people on here had done that....made me start to wonder what other interesting tidbits (hence the title of this thread) I didn't know about my fellow posters. So what interesting or unusual thing have you done or been or seen in your life? Posed in the nude? Swam with sharks? Dated Tom Cruise? (could I have his number???) Climbed Mt. Everest? Sumo Wrestled?

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I survived 75

• foreword
    foreword

Been a Jehovah's Witness......could be somewhat synonymous with swimming with the sharks

or then again....walking around with zombies.....

• Xena
    Xena

lol ok ya'll come on...gimme some dirt uummm tidbits ..

It's easy..see I will show you,

lets see...I was in an open marriage...that's kinda unusual....I scuba dove (dived?) with sting rays....hhhmm oh oh I saw Dick Clark when I was in New York...Iol to my eternal shame I handed him a tract...I have parasailed...I bellydance (kinda, but my teacher says I have potential)...I can speak a secret language only my sisters and myself know..

Work with me here people!

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

I've not done anything really interesting in my life.

I have though survived being electrocuted when I was eight years old and I almost drowned while trying to save someone else who was drowing. He was so scared that he was grabbing my head and trying to use it to pull hiself up. Scared the crap out of me. I was in a coma when I was three. At the hospital in Morris, MN they had not long before bought a life support system. Had it not been for that I would have died.

Hmm, think I am a cat?

• Xena
    Xena

You don't call that interesting WildHorses???? lol I certainly DO!

I haven't ever had any near, or even in the neighborhood of near, death experiences....

• WildHorses
    WildHorses

Maybe it is interesting but I didn't DO it, it just happened.

• Xena
    Xena

There are interesting things about everyone Sheri...it doesn't have to be something you have done..just something unique to maybe you...everyone has a story, it's just learning to share it..

• hippikon
    hippikon

I was abducted by aliens once.

Seriously though

I’ve been kidnapped, attacked with a meat cleaver, worked as a pimp, strip searched by customs agents (full cavity search), raped by a beautiful woman (I wasn’t complaining), escaped from a burning ship, airlifted from deserted island, thrown overboard at sea, detained by coastguards, subject of a manhunt, etc etc etc. All by the age of 20. Then I was assimilated by the borg

• be wise
    be wise

Not much I can think of really. My brother saved me from drowning once which was as scarey as hell. To link in with my other thread I saw my brother after he was circumcised ...ouch !!! It must have been 'God's will', punishing him for his vile behavior in the KH.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit