ok all you brits!

by Ravyn 23 Replies latest jw friends

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Thanks Hamas...........................clearly you live in the wrong part of the country although some points I can agree with you on, there is a lot of change going on.

Ravyn, Kent and Devon are wonderfull ! Kent is handy as it is very easy to get into London. As you know there is a hell of a lot to see in Kent including some ancient tombs such as Kits Coty (very pagan), Kent has a lot of history being such an ancient county nic Canterbury Cathedral. London is also the must for all Americans, if you are planning on coming I would be more than happy to help you find accomodation here thats reasonable as I know the area and whats around and would be happy to help you with tourist things to do depending on what you want to see. We also have easy access to the rest of Europe with trains running from my home town to Paris, Brussels, etc.

Being a Kentish Man I say come to Kent, and let me know if you want any help

If your thinking of moving here, Kent is VERY expensive and is going to get worse, we are second to London, depends on what you want and how much you have. I know the country quite well through work and travel so again I may be able to help guide you in the right direction.

• cowhand
    cowhand

Hamas how could you - and twice. As a Scotsman who has lived and worked in most counties in southern England I will happily vouch for all the nice things said.

Really though, I think anyone thinking of living over here needs to have a quick look at the place first. Remember too that it always rains here

Acquire an interest in football, and I don't mean the U.S version.

And look at Scotland and northern England. They're less crowded.

I'm new to this site so I'll shut up for now. Oh and read Bill Bryson's "Notes from a small Island"

Nice to meet you all

Bob

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Nice to have you on board cowhand ! welcome !

• cruzanheart
    cruzanheart

Welcome, cowhand! Are you a Texan or just a wannabe?

Nina

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit