ok all you brits!

by Ravyn 23 Replies latest jw friends

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

My husband and I have talked about coming to GB when we retire. tell us where the best place for a couple of yanks (who would rather forget that we are yanks) to live might be. We are both pagan. we like suburbia or in the country. I hear Kent is nice? wink wink matt

Ravyn

• Ravyn
    Ravyn

LOL that's Great Britain not Governing Body....

Ravyn

• ballistic
    ballistic

Everyone over here is just going to bed, time zones and all that!

Kent is nice, also check out Dorset. Generally Kent and the South East (prime London commuting areas) are more expensive for property.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Salisbury in Wiltshire!..........................Great place for Pagans!..........See one of the perfect homes there further below

STONE HENGE (will need draft proofing)

alt

Qwerty.................Seriously, I would recommend Yorkshire, maybe the Yorkshire Dales.

• Hamas
    Hamas

If you want my advice dont bother coming here at all ; the country is crap.

Tony Blair has sent everything to the dog house, education is crap, the health service is a joke and if your train comes only 2 hours late you are classed as lucky.

I love GB because Its my homeland but I strongly recommend to anyone thinking of coming in dont bother. Besides, the weather is crap, and its full of JW's.

Thats my advice take it or leave it

• Hamas
    Hamas

But If you REALLY want to come here ;

Come to Leicester, I love the place

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Well, if your after culture, great architecture, and of course the best football team in the worl (soccer) then there can only be one place to visit:

LIVERPOOL.

Home of the beatles and Liverpool Football Club.

But, really, seriously, if you want great scenary, friendly people etc I'd advise you to go to Scotland.

Liverpools crap really. Oh, except for the football.

• mouthy
    mouthy

Go to Devon It is lovely..But my sister is in England & says the country is on a downward fall. ( I love England)Dont worry about being Pagan I think God took his hand of the county anyway!!! OH Stop the boos you limeys

• Hamas
    Hamas

LIVERPOOL ? The best team !??! Hahahahah !!

Thats a good one , maybe watch them at night when I feel tired

And the Jocks are not friendly !!! I hate Scotland its a craphole

• ballistic
    ballistic

We're not really helping much, are we?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit