2016 Yearbook of Jehovah’s Witnesses

by wifibandit 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Jeffro
    Jeffro
    The increase in peak publishers is 0.2% - the lowest since 1979.
  • Billy the Ex-Bethelite
    Billy the Ex-Bethelite

30% decrease in aux pios, eh?

They initially got a boost when they first allowed aux pios for just 30 hours during special campaigns and CO's visit. Looks like that enthusiasm wore off. Time for them to reduce aux pios to 20 hours.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

What a lousy 2016 Jehovah's Witnesses report card!

You would think with all the investment in their new website; with their monthly broadcasting being chaired by one of the Governing Body members and the amount of time spent worldwide in Literature Cart Witnessing that there would be a considerable across-the-board increase by now.

In fact as of March 2015, 165,390 literature carts had been supplied to congregations of Jehovah's Witnesses throughout the world. And still the 2016 Yearbook numbers show very, very little growth. A big WOW!

I've said it once and I'll say it again...Aside from the increase of partakers, another area I've seen a growth among Jehovah's Witnesses is in the high numbers of broken families, separations, divorces as well as displaced and confused JW children! That is indeed a developing trend in the 118,016 JW congregations worldwide.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit