2016 Yearbook of Jehovah’s Witnesses

by wifibandit 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• konceptual99
    konceptual99

Yet it was the peak figures always used in KM reports to illustrate how much growth there was.

Lies, damn lies and WT statistics....

• Barrold Bonds
    Barrold Bonds
    lol the partakers. I bet the GB is going nuts trying to find a "logical" explanation for this.
  • OneEyedJoe
    OneEyedJoe

Interesting stats for the US, peak/average

2014: 1,243,387/1,186,598

2015: 1,231,867/1,195,081

So while there was just shy of a 1% increase in average publishers, there was a decrease in the peak publishers by about the same percentage. Since they like to use the peak numbers to declare the number of JWs worldwide, is it fair to say that they're declining in the US? Even the increase in average publishers roughly matches the growth rate of US population, so they're doing an awful lot of preaching to merely keep pace.

• airborne
    airborne
    Someone can be a publisher reporting just 15 minutes a month if elderly or infirm. If that wasn't the case I wonder what the adjusted average publishers would be.
  • Bruisedandbleeding12
  • Dold Agenda
    Dold Agenda

I did a compare with 2011 numbers of country's that backed or stood still...

2011: 40

2015: 76!

Woooha! that chariot had definitely got a puncture last year.

• freddo
    freddo

Peak to Peak (not Ave to Ave)

2014 / 2015

Australia 68,635 / 67,606

Britain 138,515 / 137,631

• antes8080
    antes8080
    Seeing these number made me think there was a reason why special pioneer got let go. They are not producing at all, no wonder they got ax. They get have to spend zero dollars they become RP and they produce the same results, nothing.
  • berrygerry
    berrygerry
    It was very kind of them to release this as a Christmas present.
  • konceptual99

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit