2016 Yearbook of Jehovah’s Witnesses

by wifibandit 42 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• wifibandit
    wifibandit

The 2016 Yearbook is now on the official site. PDF

It has been added to the archive of all prior Yearbooks.

• LostGeneration
    LostGeneration

Partakers 15,177...lol

Almost double what is was at the lowest point.

• the girl next door
    the girl next door
    Stats reported here earlier are correct. The percentage of increase in peak publishers from 2014 to 2015 is -5.55
  • Ignoranceisbliss
    Ignoranceisbliss
    There grand totals says 1.5% increase. That must be based on average pubs.
  • the girl next door
    the girl next door
    It is. Of course they won't print a side by side of peak publishers. Too revealing.
  • dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee
    I can't get it to open from my phone, are there any notable decreases?
  • the comet
    the comet
    Weird...in the section of legal victories they forgot to mention Geoffrey Jackson's masterful Royal commission testimony. Shame, would have loved to read about it.
  • tim3l0rd
    tim3l0rd

To clear up the numbers:

2014 Peak - 8,201,545

2015 Peak - 8,220,105

2014 - 2015 Peak increase = 18,560 = 0.23%

• berrygerry
    berrygerry

Peak publishers 2014 - 8,201,545

Peak publishers 2015 - 8,220,105

270k baptized, and peak increase by 18,560 - average by 119,321

BTW - Aug 15, 2011 QFR

Peak publishers and average publishers. “Publishers” includes baptized Witnesses of Jehovah as well as unbaptized ones who qualify to be Kingdom preachers. “Peak publishers” is the highest number reporting for any one month of the service year and may include late reports that were not added to the preceding month’s report. In this way some publishers may be counted twice. However, the peak figure does not include the number of publishers who actually shared in the ministry but forgot to report. This emphasizes the importance of each publisher reporting promptly each month. “Average publishers” is the typical number of different ones reporting time in the ministry each month.

Clear?

• nicolaou
    nicolaou

1000+ more partakers than last year! I'm 51 years old, there are now significantly more memorial partakers than before I was born!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit