I need help

by DIAMOND 10 Replies latest jw friends

• DIAMOND
    DIAMOND

Help me please... I just got Diane Wilson's book Awakening of a Jehovah's Witness and I can't put the damn thing down. I'm reading while I eat while I'm in bed while I'm at work In the bathroom!! Its crazy!!!!. Must be the work of demons. What other reason could there be. This book is absolutley fantastic. If you haven't already, get this book. Its a great read. Next to COC this is THE BOOK.

Well gotta go read some more.

Diamond

With Knowledge comes Change.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Sorry, I haven't gotten that book yet. But please share some info you are enjoying.

j2bf

• caligirl
    caligirl

Glad you are enjoying it! I just emailed a link to your post to Diane. I am sure that it will make her day to know that you are enjoying her book so much!

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Sounds good, where do you get these books ?

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

That is on my to-do reading list. However, now that I've finished Father's Touch, my next book is Thunder Rider's Burden.

• caligirl
    caligirl

matt - just type the title of the book into a search engine and it will pop you up multiple links to order from. Diane has a website, dianewilson.net which you can also find out information on book signings and radio interviews that she is doing.

• Witch Child
    Witch Child

Great book. I enjoyed it very much.

She really tells it like it is.

~Witch

• Dansk
    Dansk

Matty,

Sounds good, where do you get these books ?

Saw it on Amazon! Dansk

• zanex
    zanex

I have the same problem..I am in the process of reading it too. It takes on a big reality for me cuz I was an interpreter too. Very good book. I am reading coc and that one right now at the same time. Squeeze in some harry potter too for some sanity building excercises..

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Yes, this book is excellent! I mentioned it last year on one of my listings from my personal library. I was the same as you; I couldn't put it down. It was so down to earth, and written with so much heart and feeling--and everything she talks about is accurate. I read COC many years ago, while feeling extremely guilty; last year, I re-read it with a whole different feeling. Guilt gone. Both books served to reinforce those old feelings I had in the beginning, that JW's are teaching corrupted doctrines, and are way too cultish.

It's like someone turned a bright light on, and it doesn't go out. It continues to light the way to spiritual freedom.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit