Ever wonder why elders read from a piece of paper when DF'ing someone?

by Jourles 21 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• JT
    JT

jourles, you "ain't no damn good'

you are just pissing off the boys at the big house

i love it , great site my man

• asleif_dufansdottir
    asleif_dufansdottir

ROFLMAO....

So, in page 2 of 5 on "Guidelines for Weddings"...it says...

"...if two or more credible eyewitnesses can confirm that the mate has stayed all night in the same house with a person of the opposite sex (or a known homosexual) under improper circumstances" then the spouse has a scriptural divorce??

Hah. You know JW men came up with the "all night" requirement...as if it takes the average dub "all night" to have sex??? Please. Most of the best, most theocratic brothers are probably 3 minute wonders (as in she's wondering what actually happened). That's just wishful thinking on their part. So only actually sleeping with somebody is grounds for divorce?

That brings up a good question, if it takes you less than all night, are "quickies" not grounds for divorce??? ROFL.

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

Informative sight but I am courious has any of this changed? Some of those letters are almost two decades old

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

Informative sight but I am courious has any of this changed? Some of those letters are almost two decades old

• Jourles
    Jourles

As of the writing of this post ---

What I have already uploaded barely scratches the surface.

Patience.

• garybuss
    garybuss

Jourles, What print size? pixel size? what is the compressed size? I may have some for your collection.

• jgnat
    jgnat

Great job, Jourles! One small comment. Could you put a visitor's log so we can add our comments about your site?

• Jourles
    Jourles

jgnat, it is already there. Just not linked from the gallery side yet.

http://www.dirtclod.com Click on "Sign Guestbook."

• Eyebrow2
    Eyebrow2

Be assured of our warm Christian love...and make sure you COVER YOUR ASS

• Scorpion
    Scorpion

GREAT SITE!

EXCELLENT JOB!

I will check in frequently to see what has been added.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit