Game 7's x 3 NHL Playoffs

by Seven 47 Replies latest social physical

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Actually, I'm in Jersey, but I'll sing it anyway, because we probably won't beat the Sens....LOL

"nah-nah-nah-nah...nah-nah-nah-nah...hey-hey-hey...good-bye"

ash

• Seven
    Seven

Congratulations to the Flyers and their fans here at JWD. Best of luck in the next round. "Yous" were fantastic tonight.

Many thanks to the Toronto Maple Leafs( my adopted team this playoff season) for a thrilling series and all those OT memories! I'm not going to pretend I'm not sad. Such is hockey. There's no need for finger pointing and what ifs. The Flyers were the better team tonight and played like the winners they are. {{{{{{{LEAFS}}}}}}} & {{{{{LEAFS FANS}}}}} This is a pain that's going to linger for a while. Next year.

seven

One more thing. Meeting at center ice for the handshake at the conclusion of each series is one of the best moments in all of sportdom(aside from dancing with the cup). A friend's 7 year old son and I were crying but as the players were lining up he told me to "let's stop crying...we might hear what they're saying to each other." Even a kid knows this is something special. It's all about r-e-s-p-e-c-t for the game.

• Scully
    Scully

Seven,

If Don Cherry ever leaves "Coach's Corner", I nominate you to take his place. Although I'm sure you're much better looking.

Love, Scully (not quite perfect, but still pretty darn good)

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Oh well...it's over.

Congratulations to the Flyers.

But...the Ottawa Senators, are one freakin' powerhouse.

There's always next year for the Leafs.

• Aztec
    Aztec

((((Rayzor and other Leafs fans)))) I watched the game and I'm sorry! Now you know how we Detroiters feel. Geez my two favorite teams knocked out in the first round! The curse that is Aztec continues...*sigh* ~Aztec

• Scully
    Scully

Aztec

Would you mind rooting for the Ottawa Senators, please?? Pretty please??

Love, Scully

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

It's their turn to crack the whip!

GO SENS GO!

• Aztec
    Aztec

Allright Scully, go Senators and Av's!:p Hehe! ~Aztec

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Even I gotta admit that my Flyboys are prob going to lose the series to the Sens..........I think 4-2. Oh well. They still have a chance, dammit! LOL

ash

• Seven
    Seven

Ash,

Don't be so quick to concede the series with the Senaturds! The season series went a win and a tie a piece so I'd say the Flyers chances are good!

Hey Scully,

We can both do Coach's Corner as the "Cherries"-Dawn and Donna. Yeah, that'll work.

Rayzor and Aztec, Keep on rootin' for the Sens!

seven

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit