Damon Wayans

by label licker 15 Replies latest social entertainment

• label licker
    label licker

This just breaks my heart. One of my favorite actors. I wonder why he went back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgXX7KNkWZc

• label licker
    label licker

Love him in Lethal Weapon

• Freedom rocks
    Freedom rocks

I loved 'my wife and kids'. He acted brilliantly in that

• label licker
    label licker

Yes he did! When I saw his first show in Lethal Weapon I just couldn't see him being a serious detective but he wowed us. I'm just surprised since Lethal Weapon is a crime show and he is able to keep doing it as a jw. Anything goes I guess.

• AverageJoe1
    AverageJoe1

He gets to go to the Annual Meeting? I thought that was only for Uber-JWs. Oh I forgot, he’s rich & famous and lines the organisation’s pockets!

• Moster
    Moster

the pictures in HQ look like 'idol' worship to me

• tor1500
    tor1500

Hi,

I think his family was JW's from what I heard. I didn't know he went back. He went back b'cuz he had, had his fun...sex drugs & rock & roll. That happens when folks do all they want, as they get older they begin to think about their life. They did all they wanted to do and now they can be a witness or religious...hope he won't be overly zealous...you know when folks did what they wanted to do they are more judgmental than anybody.

I just learned something, I didn't know there was a show called Lethal Weapon...I thought it was just a movie...learn something new everyday...

There is another actor Terrance Howard that was raised or exposed to the witnesses and said if he ever joined a religion it would only be the JW's. Deep down folks who were a witness and want to come back there is some type of guilt they are working off...& believe me the ones that return after being out there, they will throw folks under the bus to be DF'd..because they have so much guilt and won't confess their stuff but will so they tell other folks stuff...

Well to each his own.

Tor

• sparky1
    sparky1

What a sad,sad day for Homey D. Clown!

• OnTheWayOut
    OnTheWayOut

Jehovah's Witnesses- Like Scientology but for famous BLACK people.

• dropoffyourkeylee
    dropoffyourkeylee

Maybe they'll put him in the next bunker video or something.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit