Do Any Of You Think That A JW That You KNOW Reads This Board?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• gumby
    gumby

Hi Milton

Oh yeah.......I forgot he's dead

• hippikon
    hippikon

Gumby: That won't stop him

• Phil
    Phil

Hi Jill! How's your tennis

• Big Tex
    Big Tex

I know for a fact there is. And this information on this board does make a difference. It takes time to wear down years of programming and overcome fear.

• free will
    free will

i sure hope not.

• hoodwinked
    hoodwinked

I'd put money on it!

Hoody

• larc
    larc

Well, about ten months ago, two JWs came to my door. I was nice to them, took the mags, and gave them a contribution. They came back for awhile about once a month. I have not seen them for over three months, now. This leads me to suspect, that they have read my story here about their visits.

• Dansk
    Dansk
    I was nice to them, took the mags, and gave them a contribution.

YOU WHAT!? *7%4@*!!^$

PASS ME THE BUCKET!

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

I'm with Simon on this, I know they do. They've made comments that they're shocked to learn of the UN/NGO affair, the child abuse scandals, etc Aren't we glad there's a JWD!

Cheers, Ozzie

• CC Ryder
    CC Ryder

Yes. Tink thinks her two sisters do and her Brother-in law. They have made comments from time to time that give her a strong feeling they have been reading our posts. I have a strong suspicion that an Elder who works where I do does, or is getting info from some of his "cronies" who do. He always puts on an obvious look of disgust when we pass each other. I give him back a big smile! I wonder alot about my old home in CT, and if some are reading my posts. I do not personnaly care if they are or not, maybe if they are they'll take heed in what they can learn about the cult they are in.

CC

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit