Do Any Of You Think That A JW That You KNOW Reads This Board?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• minimus
    minimus

I think that there are one or two in the congregation that read this board. Or some inactive ones. I even have a suspiscion that an elder or two might browse this board every once in a while, too. Do you think that there are people that that read this board that "haven't come out " yet, that you personally know?

• rocketman
    rocketman

I'd love to find out. I have no way of knowing, but it would be cool if someone I knew personally was actually here reading or posting....as long as they didn't turn around and rat me out.

• JH
    JH

Living in Quebec, 99% of people in my congregation don't speak nor understand english.

On top of that the vast majority wouldn't go on an apostate site.

And then, even if they did, there are so many sites like this one. The chances are very slim that someone I know visits this site, and identifies me.

And even if they did, either I deny it, or I admit that I did and show fake repentance and sign up under a different name and keep on posting.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Only you , Min!

Spanner

• be wise
    be wise

I think a lot of JW's read this board, probably some I've known at some point.

I don't think they could help themselves if they were into the internet and such like but I wreckon it's like another planet to them and what they are used to. I mean we all have free speech here, something that JW's would love. I just don't think they post anything. Message - 'YOU GOT THE FEAR'

• Double Edge
    Double Edge

I wish my JW friend would read this board... I know it would open their eyes, but how to get them to come here without thinking I'm suggesting something 'evil' is beyond me. I only hope they will become curious about our discussions, enough to send them searching the internet and perhaps 'stumble' (excuse the pun) across this site.

• gumby
    gumby

I'm hoping someday I'll find out that one of my old buddies is actually a poster here and we'll meet up and be able to laugh that all this time neither one knew.

People being people.....I think many a dub has peeked in here a time or two.

Gumby

• Simon
    Simon

I know they do ... but they don't know I know ... but now they do and will wonder how ... and I wish I had a mooning emoticon handy

• hippikon
    hippikon

Hi Uncle Pete

• gumby
    gumby

Simon,

Are you saying that those that know that you know knew nothing about you knowing that you knew but they didn't know you knew? I didn't know you knew this but now I know you know.

BTW....where is youknow anyway?

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit