Do Any Of You Think That A JW That You KNOW Reads This Board?

by minimus 28 Replies latest jw friends

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Sincerely, no. When I stopped going to meetings, those friendships went out the window.

• minimus
    minimus

You probably can think of some that might be ripe for the pickins. All anybody needs is to do a JW search on their computer and something "apostate" will come on. I can't believe if such a thing comes up in the privacy of your home, that you won't just go ahead and look at the forbidden "apostate" material. .......We should try a test on some we might suspect. Say something like, "That sounds like something Farkel might say". or " that's such a minimus sorta question". If you get a knowing look or response, you've got your man or woman.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

I've suspected that my dad reads this board. I've actually thought he was YouKnow for awhile. His posts sounded exactly like my dad's style of writing. But then again, most JWs sounds alike right?! LOL!!! Anyways, I haven't heard from my father in almost a year. It wouldn't surprise me if he had been on this board and seen my moniker. It's the same name he gave me as a child.

I'm not too worried though. My father is an extremely smart man. It's my prayer that eventually he and the rest of my family will see the true colors of the WTS. Should he ever see the Truth for what it is, I hope he has the courage to face the consequences. I think seeking the "truth" is the easy part. Finding the courage to face it once it arrives is the hard part. I hope he can do that!

Andi

• minimus
    minimus

Billygoat, if your dad is You Know, I just want you to know that we now know and understand. Robert, it's o.k.

• Billygoat
    Billygoat

LOL@minimus

You are so sweet! I don't think YouKnow is my father, but I was suspicious for a long while. YouKnow has a long lost twin brother out there...my dad. I almost hope my family has browsed this board. Maybe it would wake them up!

• minimus
    minimus

Billygoat, I think Farkel might be my pappy. I suddenly feel like the Prodigal son.

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

Yes, I had people contact me that knew people

Simon here is a emoticon if you need one

• kls
    kls

I hope they do ,the more they read from us apostates,the more they will learn of their cult.We know more the org. then practicing jws.

• onacruse
    onacruse
    but they don't know I know

You sure can put to poker to the typical I-know-something-you-don't-know JW.

Craig

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit