"If you are teaching intolerance, we WILL shut you down!" English Prime Minister David Cameron

by stuckinarut2 51 Replies latest social current

• cofty
    cofty
    isn't it a little weird to say don't be intolerant or we will not tolerate you?

No.

We should all be intolerant of intolerance.

• LoveUniHateExams
    LoveUniHateExams

We should all be intolerant of intolerance - well said, Cofty.

And as I've said before, our tolerance and free speech doesn't stretch to an ideology that calls for the death of gays and apostates, considers Jews to be the descendants of pigs, and demands that Sharia replace British law. Ain't gonna happen!

If anyone is dissatisfied with this, then they're free to leave the UK ...

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ LoveUni...

...in other words, "you're free to be an asshole, but don't expect others to just keep putting up with it".

• Simon
    Simon
    I thought you Brits had entrenched free speech into your laws?

Britain has great free speech but aren't bogged down by imagining that it's absolute.

People should not be allowed to say absolutely anything.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Boggart haberdasher antigen!!!

See, I shouldn't be allowed to say that.

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

@Vidiot - you know "word salad" is a symptom of brain disease.....huh, that explains a lot about your posts.

( bazinger! only joking)

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Finally, someone gets it!!!

• slimboyfat
    slimboyfat
    Cofty all education is indoctrination. The distinction is not Indoctrination v. No indoctrination. But between Indoctrination you disagree with v. Indoctrination you agree with. Bourdieu and Pink Floyd both knew that.
  • cofty
    cofty
    FFS!
  • cofty
    cofty

"The earth is around 4.5 billion years old and it is approximately spherical" - NOT indoctrination

"Infidels will burn in hell for all eternity and when their skin is all burned off Allah will give them new skin so it too can be burned off" - Indoctrination

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit