Satisfied with your vehicle?

by JH 45 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH
    I bet you've got a micra really

I already owned a nissan micra 86 and 89. Very cheap on gas. Inexpensive car. Nissan doesn't sell the micra anymore in america. I heard that it was still sold in europe. Is that true?

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

The Micra has just had a face lift and is one of the most popular small cars in Britain. Ugly tho'

• JH
    JH

Ugly?

Ever see a toyota echo

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    I bet you've got a micra really.....

funny you should say that, 'cos i've been using my dad's '86 micra for the past year for work.

JH

yep the micra is still sold in europe. it has to be a much better version than the 80's model, what a heap of junk my dad's was.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

didn't you know i'm Psycic too?

I really would like to drool over your new Lotus when you get it so let me know and i'll come down on my bike.

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

I drive a 1995 jeep wrangler. Never had any major problems with it. Its fun to take out into the dunes here in California. I'ts not that great for long distant traveling, its loud and a very bumpy ride plus I'm tired of driving a stick shift. I'm serouisly thinking about buying a Jeep Liberty or some other small SUV. Maybe I should consider a toyota from some of your post.

Cheveysntats...that explains the first part of you nick....whats the rest mean?

• RubyTuesday
    RubyTuesday

Chevey...I can't see your pictures only red X's.

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

A 1959 Ecto-1

alt

• rocketman
    rocketman

I have a 1995 Ford Taurus...generally good, but I have had cooling system related problems - it's on its third radiator and second water pump. I had one coolant hose leak too. Otherwise, a decent car.

• TresHappy
    TresHappy

Did you hear about the 3 guys that went to heaven? How good they were on earth determined what kind of car they could drive in the afterlife.

The first man met with Saint Peter and Saint Peter was pleased with this man. He was a good man on Earth and was always faithful to his wife. Saint Peter presented him with a Rolls Royce. The man drove off into the highway of heaven.

The second man met with Saint Peter. Saint Peter was pleased with this man, but not as much as the first fellow. "You sinned against your wife," Peter explained, however you repented before you left Earth so you are here." "I can't give you a Rolls Royce, but I have a fine Grand Prix." The man was happy, this car was better than he had on Earth.

The third man met with Saint Peter. Saint Peter smiled upon this man also, although this man had cheated on his wife several times. But before his death, he repented and barely made into heaven. Happy to be there, he would take whatever Saint Peter gave him. "I have a Pinto here for you" Peter said. The third man, grateful to be there, took off.

The next day, the man in the Pinto was driving and passed the man who had been given a Rolls Royce. The Rolls Royce man had a terrible look on his face. "What's wrong?" Mr. Pinto asked. "You made it to heaven, Saint Peter was pleased and now you have this gorgeous car for the hereafter, why are you so sad?" The first man replied, "I just passed my wife, and she was on a skateboard!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit