Satisfied with your vehicle?

by JH 45 Replies latest jw friends

• JH
    JH

Just about everybody has a car and a story they can share. Does your car give you trouble, or would you recommend it to others?

So, how would you rate your car?

• asortafairytale
    asortafairytale

We have a dark green '96 Cavalier. It's cute, and quiet, and has never needed any work. It is also a stick, so I've never actually driven the thing...

Asortafairytale

• JH
    JH

I have a 1910 model T 2002 toyota corolla, and I love it. First car with air conditioning, and I appreciate it. Easy on gas also. What I like about a Japaneese car is that it is reliable and keeps good value.

• fjtoth
    fjtoth

Mine is a 1995 4-cylinder standard-shift Toyota Camry. Best car I ever owned during 50 years of driving. It's great for fuel mileage. It's got 156,000 miles on it, and I hope it'll go at least another 156,000. (Not on just one tank of gas, of course!!!)

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

I have Jaun Valdezz`s old donkey he used for packing coffee beans out of the Columbian mountains..Never buy a used donkey..A used donkey salesman will say anything to get that donkey off the lot.......OUTLAW

• ApagaLaLuz
    ApagaLaLuz

Here is my everyday, get around truck. I love it. It's perfect for me. It's stick, and gets great gas miles. It's a 2001 chevy and it has 40,000 miles, only thing I've needed to do is wash it and change the oil. I just got a new (89) car, but it's a surprise, I'll post it later. This was taken Sunday, that's my Spencer in the yellow shirt sitting on top...

• Angharad
    Angharad

I've got a little red Peugeot 206. Its reliable and economic but also pretty nippy.

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

2000 Chevy Silverado 4X4 Extended Cab, Onyx Black with gold pinstripping.

Trading up in 3 weeks to a 2003 Chevy Silverado 4X4 Extended Cab, Dark Metallic Green. See a pattern here

Isn't it nice to be able to buy any vehicle you want, beside a 4 door jw sedan !

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

this was my lotus esprit that i sold a 2 months ago. i had it 2 years and it was always a pleasure to drive. i was always worried something major would go wrong with it, but it never did. i miss it now. i hope to buy another asap, but this time in silver.

• searchfothetruth
    searchfothetruth

Pleasuredome.....you flash git. I bet you've got a micra really.....

When you get your nice new shiny silver £30,000 sports car, just let me know and i'll come and thrash you on my £6,000 sportsbike.

0-60 in 3.1 seconds.......

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit