What do you think? Weird experiences.

by Mulan 35 Replies latest jw friends

• Mulan
    Mulan

I have been reading a book on ...........well.........sending out vibes.............best way to describe it. So I haven't really been doing that, but this morning I was thinking about a woman I used to go in service with quite often. She lives in another cong. territory now. I hadn't thought about her or seen or talked to her in maybe 8 or 9 years. I was shopping all over my little community today, and was in Costco (a discount warehouse store) and guess who was right there? Yep...............she didn't see me, but it gave me shivers.

Another thing: I told myself yesterday I would get $500 in orders over the weekend, off of my website. I've been getting $50-$100 a day. Today I am over $400 and still have tomorrow to go for the goal of $500 on the weekend.

Last week, I told my husband I hadn't had many International orders lately. This week, I have orders from Hong Kong, Japan, Italy, Canada, France and South Korea. How weird is that?

I am a true believer in goal setting, but this energy thing, and sending out my energy is really working. Kind of gives me the creeps.

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

That reminds me, Mulan.

Would you bring 2 more bottles of what I ordered next week and I'll pay you when you get here? (I hope I save the shipping cost.)

Thanks,

j2bf

• Irreverent
    Irreverent

Once did some research on ESP. Maybe when we are keenly focused on a thought or a process, then if it does come about it seems to be more than just coincidental. instincts can helps us to not only avoid bad situations; but can also be an aid in preparing for good situations. just a thought.

• wednesday
    wednesday

This sounds interesting , Mulan. What is the name of the book?

Only one thing it brings to mind-the Word of faith poeple who used to be in this area that firmly believed that believers would be rewarded wikth money. ie- all those that served christ would be rich.If not-they were doing someting wrong.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Joy........I only have one in stock, and no time to order more now, since we leave on Tuesday. I will bring it though.

The book is "The Resonance in Residence, An Inner and Outer Quantum Journey" by lonka Harezi. I've only read two chapters, but Wow! What a breakthrough.

• jurs
    jurs

Once in awhile I'll have a weird experience like the ones you've described. For instance, Someone will be on my mind for no apparant reason and I rarely talk to this particular person and then that very day the phone will ring and its that person. I've had that happen on a couple of occasions. I believe in telepathy. Sounds like a good book.

jurs

• beckyboop
    beckyboop

((((((((((((((((((((((MULAN)))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I think you have found another terrific book! I have had quite a few "weird" experiences myself--including several near death occurrences where I walked away unscathed. I have also thought of people and seen or talked to them shortly thereafter. I have also "felt" that something was going to happen, and then it does.

I believe that the energies that we put out affect us in so many more ways than we presently understand (or admit). I believe that our bodies are capable of far more than we give them credit and ability.

I'm looking forward to reading the book--I am in dire need of a breakthrough within myself. And I find that reading helps so much in self-discovery.

Becky

PS. Did you mention in another thread that you're a Diana Gabaldon fan also? I think she is an amazing author.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome
    Someone will be on my mind for no apparant reason and I rarely talk to this particular person and then that very day the phone will ring and its that person.

i've had that too. when i started to believe the witness were wrong, lots of little coincidences started to happen, that may not seem like much to anyone, but to you personally its significant.

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Did you mention in another thread that you're a Diana Gabaldon fan also? I think she is an amazing author.

Yes! I love her.

Several years ago I was making a pie one afternoon. I was thinking about the last time I had made that pie, and it was for some friends we hadn't seen in about a year. The phone rings. Guess who it was? That was a real Twilight Zone moment for me too.

• rem
    rem

They wouldn't be called coincidences if they didn't seem strange.

rem

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit