My life story... by Confuzcious.

by confuzcious 18 Replies latest jw experiences

• Francois
    Francois

Very good post. Confession is good for the soul, so they say.

And remember, perfection is our goal. It is not ours by right of attainment in this one short life in the flesh.

Keep on truckin'. You B doin' good.

francois

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Confuzcious

Thanks for sharing. It does one good to share, but more importantly to enlighten us who do not know you or perhaps have had no correspondence with you.

I always enjoy reading peoples exodus from the WTBTS.

Common threads abound.

Hope you'll remain and contribute towards the forum on an on-going basis.

Best wishes.

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

all the best confuzcious. glad to hear you've turned things around, and making real "progress" lol.

but you could stay and help those who are new who come here for help, and give a bit back maybe? stick around, my friend.

• Outaservice
    Outaservice

MAY THE LORD TAKE A LIKING TO YOU!

OUTASERVICE

• Joyzabel
    Joyzabel

Thanks for posting, Confuzcious.

It is always good to hear from xjws and their reasons for leaving.

I think that those helping JW's to see the troof are very gifted in getting the message across without anger.

Enjoy your life, may you enjoy just being.

j2bf

• blondie
    blondie

Confuzious, I helped? Thanks for letting me know (hugs). There are many times I feel like I need help too and I come here and something I read helps.

It's good to know you aren't alone.

Blondie

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

You are wealthy and yet humble. I would presume to believe that during the time you were still actively a JW, you also shared your wealth with all of them, as the need arose. And, look at how they judged you, simply because you had lots of money, knew how to handle money, and still pioneered. You were accepted as a pioneer, but you weren't good enough to be an elder. What gaul they had. How did you manage to stick it out for so long?

Lessons of life are hard, and that's why they call them lessons. You've come a long way and are on the right path. You will get better and better as the days go by. The light that comes after being in the dark for so long, is like nothing else. The pain of lost friends, lost marriage, etc. will find a place on the back of the shelf. Noone likes a failed marriage, but it sounds like you have found someone to love and you're going to make it this time. You have learned some things along the way and will be better for it.

Your story touched my heart. You aren't alone.

• Charmed
    Charmed

I am also missing the Memorial for the first time this year. I'm a little scared that my family will be upset, but I've been living my life to please them for so long and I just can't do it anymore.

May we both find peace inside ourselves on Wednesday night:) Thank you for sharing your story. It may be therapeutic for you to share, but it's also quite therapeutic for me to read.

Charmed

• nightwarrior
    nightwarrior

I can offer you a little piece of advice ( KEEP YOUR PECKER IN YOUR PANTS.) As being a spiritual pioneer doesnot give you extra curriculair activities , The reason why you were not made up as an elder was due to to many people living within your home area knowing you, guess your profile demeaner / reputation was larger than the elders within the congregation ,therfore they wouldnot want your type of character to outshine there own uneventfull unfufilled empty space,they only want the type of empty shell of a character which they can then start to rip out the soul and then the intestines followed by the brain, thereby filling this empty vessel with false reasonings life time of servitude ,to the society NOT TO GOD. you and many of us never passed this test ,but are you not overjoyed that this happened, i know i am ,as you wouldnot be free today.to use your pecker in freedom of thought

Stay on the road to life find god in your daily travels on the by ways and high ways of life,godspeed

MR NIGHTWARRIOR.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit