Can you eat blood now?

by Brummie 48 Replies latest jw experiences

• Brummie
    Brummie
    It was a cooked blood sauce that you put on top of food

Oh fer crying! I'm gonna be a vegi I swear.

Englishman, perhaps I'll get to meet up with you one of these days, I cant drive at the moment and travelling that little distance to your part on public transport takes about 2 hours and then I have to get back and if one bus doesnt show up I wait 2 hours for the next, hardly any public transport here. I'm working on it.

Brummie

• Englishman
    Englishman

OK, we can handle the transport problem, email me at [email protected] and we'll sort it.

Mike.

• Brummie
    Brummie

Eman, you gots mail

• Loris
    Loris

eeeeewwwww gag barf

But then I can't bear the thought of brains or that southern delight chittlins either.

Loris

• Charmed
    Charmed

Mustang, You should be on Fear Factor! Live Shrimp?! That is so gross!!

I think it's a big accomplishment that I can order a steak medium well now. I used to have to have it be burnt practically before I'd touch it. I remember my grandmother making me cube steak when I was little that was a little red. I had to tell her that I couldn't eat blood.

I would have no problem with a blood transfusion though. I've even given blood a couple of times. I still feel like I'm doing something wrong when I go donate, but I like to be naughty!

• Abaddon
    Abaddon

I thought that everyone, once they'd done a goodly piece of deprogramming, actually went all out to eat blood, or is that simply me "you say I can't do it watch me do it thing" again?

Actually, I eat blood regulary, every month... I think of it as two birds with one tongue...

• Azalo
    Azalo

it kinda grosses me out, but i would try blood sausage (the way Latin people make it looks pretty good). Actually though getting a blood transfusion is more disturbing to me, not because its against Bible principles or any of that nonsense but just the thought of having someone elses bodily fluids put in my body seems disgusting. I have donated blood though, I have no problem with that.

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

No, cannot due to an invisible barrier in my head. Regularly, at the medical department of my employer blood is donated. Each time I think about it but chicken out.

The same with food obviously made from blood. But I have no problem with game. But I look at the recipe of sausages if any blood is declared.

Talking about mind control.

• Angharad
    Angharad

I really couldnt eat blood

I would donate blood though - If they'd have mine

• GermanXJW
    GermanXJW

The thing is that my wife and me have different rhesus factors that meant when my wife gave birth to our children she got that immuneglobuline made from large amounts of donated blood - which is JW approved!

I somehow feel that I should give it back by donating myself.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit