You Know You're in the Wrong Religion When....

by Vanderhoven7 44 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• APieceOfShitNamedTate
    APieceOfShitNamedTate

You Know You're in the Wrong Religion When....

Jesus supposedly chose a certain organization in 1919, but in 1931 some guy is like, "I know that Jesus meant well, but I'm going to have to change a few things."

• EverApostate
    EverApostate
    You Know You're in the Wrong Religion When

There isnt a right religion.

I came to know all religions were wrong when I started to use common sense.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

You know your in the wrong religion when its realized the basic tenets of that religion were devised and created 2000 years ago, humanity has leaned a lot more about itself since then .

These old religious beliefs and theological expressions may have been relevant at the time and to the civilization to whom they were originally created for but they were nevertheless inherently composed upon human ignorance.

• iwantoutnow
    iwantoutnow

If it asks you to believe in Invisible SUPER Beings that care about things like, where you put your dick.

Just one example.

• Make Apostates Great Again
    Make Apostates Great Again

Amazing reading the mental gymnastics on here justifying living in sin and not living up to one's dedication.

• HappyBlessedFree
    HappyBlessedFree
    When Russia calls YOU “Extremists”.
  • LongHairGal
    LongHairGal

VANDERHOVEN:

Excellent list and any one of these is reason enough to walk away from the Witness religion!

All these reasons taken together should shed some light on why JWs have so many emotional problems.

EVER APOSTATE:

I also agree that all religions are wrong but I think the JWs take the cake!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

You know you're in the wrong religion when the Leaders of the religion you're in keep changing the baptismal questions!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

You know you're in the wrong religion when the Leaders of the religion you're in don't know if they're Spirit directed or not!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

You know you're in the wrong religion when the Leaders of the religion you're in remind you of the expression:

"The Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight!"

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit