Princess Diana.....remember??!!

by ScoobySnax 45 Replies latest jw friends

• gitasatsangha
    gitasatsangha

Lyineyes: Death be not proud, right. Anyway she's dead and moved on to hopefully better things. Bourgeois women of the world lost their baby doll. Elton John got a chance to redo that damned song.

• berylblue
    berylblue

A real point of contention between my second ex and I. He loathed her. I liked her... a lot. She gave me the courage to come out and admit I had an eating disorder as well.

Rosemarie

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Gita, still calling you in for your original comments........I mean what you said ain't right, whoever it was....

• Nathan Natas
    Nathan Natas

Gosh, is she still dead? I thought she just wasn't returning my calls.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I am related to her................ease up guys.

I can't remember the exact connection, but her great grandmother or grandfather was a cousin to my mother. (she had an American leg to her family.................one of my mothers family married into the family of Diana's mother)

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Mulan.....but did you agree with me, that she was you know, a good person under all that stuff. I think she was. Cousin or not, no one I know can wink like that! I liked her.

• Mulan
    Mulan

I thought she was great. I only learned we were related after she died.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Mulan. sounds good enough to me. Thanks.

• Prisca
    Prisca

When she died, I think I mourned more for her boys. When my mother died, I was the same age as what Harry was when Diana died, so I could relate to the emotions those two boys were feeling at the time. It seems Diana's death brought them closer to their father, Prince Charles, which is a good thing I suppose.

For all her faults, Diana brought much attention to charities and people in need around the world. She gave her time to help support various charities, with a smile and a sincere desire to help, in contrast to the clinical approach of the rest of the Royal Family.

• ScoobySnax
    ScoobySnax

Prisca.... good post, I agree. William and Harry will find there own ways. I'll still miss Diana though. Its just me I guess.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit