HELP US CELEBRATE PLEEEEEEEEEEASE....

by nightwarrior 39 Replies latest jw friends

• Country_Woman
  • Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Sorry Ben, I am not able to put my picture here and Viv had no "space" so she gave me the link. Will you look yourselve ? regards, Country Woman http://www.strike9.com/file.aspx?path=/Vivamus/fullsize/surprise_cake.jpg

• Fe2O3Girl
    Fe2O3Girl

Many Happy Returns!!

Have a great day, Ben!!

• ignored_one
    ignored_one

SheliaM,

Is that Minimus's family you have there in your post?

Happy B-Day Ben.

Ignored One of the "it's my birthday too" class.

• Gordy
    Gordy

I was a JW for 30 years. I'm 52 on 12th, April.

Last Tuesday (8th April) at one of the house groups of the church I now attend.

They presented me with a cake (with candles) and sang Happy Birthday.

• azaria
    azaria

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!

• Brummie
    Brummie

Happy Birthday Ben

Hope you have a great day

Brummie

• ashitaka
    ashitaka

Happy birthday, kiddo!

ash

• mattnoel
    mattnoel

Happy Birthday buddy !!

Sorry dont know how to add the pics and stuff

• Francois
    Francois

Happy Birthday young man. Just think, in six more years you will be legally and adult and can get in trouble all by yourself.

It took me some time to realize that I was now and adult and could get into REAL trouble for doing things that I had up til then been able to get away with because of my youth. So I'm reminding you now, six years early to keep that in mind.

Otherwise, have a great day and celebrate till your fanny is dragging. And don't ever forget your experiences with the JWs who are behind your belated celebration.

And finally, I hope you will join us here to chat about our experiences, and to help others in their dealings with truth, beauty, and goodness.

Again, contratulations on your 15th. (In Spain, fifteen year olds on their birthday get to do just about anything that comes into their minds as long as it's legal)

francois

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit