HELP US CELEBRATE PLEEEEEEEEEEASE....

by nightwarrior 39 Replies latest jw friends

• mouthy
    mouthy

Hey! Ben!!! Happy Birthday to you ,Happy Birthday to you ,Happy Birthday dear Ben Happy Birthday to you...Now I sung that in my LOVELY voice .

You just thank God you didnt hear it......Make it a good one. They brought Jesus gifts when HE was born remind your folks of that >>>>>>>>LOTS! of GIFTS tell them....

• Country_Woman
    Country_Woman

Hallo (((((Ben))))), Happy Birthday to you and may it be a day you will never forget and many times repeated. I tried to send a picture with this message, but did not succeded. Now I have Vivamus asked to post it for me, which she will do in a copple of hours. xxx Country Woman xxx

• anglise
    anglise

Happy birthday Ben.

Heres to lots of them.

Hey what a good day for a birthday with the start of the school break as well. Nice one. Hope you all have lots of fun.

Is this the first family birthday out of the org?

Anglise

• Jesika
    Jesika

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN!!!!!

• xjw_b12
    xjw_b12

Mrs. and Mr. Nightwarrier....Thank you for sharing Benjamin's birthday with us. ( do you still call him Benjamin, or only when you're upset with him )

BEN HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUDDY !!

And just remember Ben...when it comes to eating that birthday cake....make sure you save some for your friends...including me

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Happy birthday Ben,to you I will be an old fart,41 on the 10th,but believe me,the older you get,the biggar and more complicated toys you can have,and get away with them!.

Cheers,

Rich.

• berylblue
    berylblue

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

• termite 35
    termite 35

http://www.clipart.co.uk/clipart/3dmagif2/4.gif

well; I hope that worked Ben!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY I hope you have a fantastic day with your family; lots of love to you all- it's my son's birthday on the 11th too (he's 9) so i'll never forget yours !

have a great day and post us a list of your '1st' presents

termite xx

• SheilaM
    SheilaM

an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif

Happy Birthday!!!!

an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif an2.gif

• Seven
    Seven

Happy Birthday Ben!

Share this

Google+