So I guess my old hall got dissolved. The great decrease continues....

by Darkknight757 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• LV101
    LV101

Perry - Darkknight thanks for your updates. I think many of the skeptics (like myself) are afraid to trust anything but something is clearly going on - I gave up hope but this is good news -- thanks for the great shares.

Perry - I'd love to hear a podcast or youtube "in plain English". Keep us advised.

• LV101
    LV101

Thx, Vidiot - hope you"re right - you make me lololol a lot!

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

And what Finkelstein said of capable men to take the lead? Absolutely it’s a big problem. The ding dongs who came over even admitted that they are desperate for men to take the lead.

Before I left there was a severe lack of talent amongst the people and all the ones who were good had issues so they couldn’t serve, (Drugs, depression, chronic masterbation) all keeping them from qualifying. Then there was the lazy who didn’t want all the extra work. (Honestly looking back now I don’t blame them.) I envied them for being able to just sit back and take in cult teachings.

• Introvert 2
    Introvert 2

"Drugs, depression, chronic masterbation) all keeping them from qualifying"

There's an underlying problem tight there, they need professional help but have no clue how to go about it. That and they don't want to hear it for fear of waking up to reality. They just go along and suffer, hoping the end will come soon to solve their problems exactly as I did..

• pepperheart
    pepperheart

perry

on this website there have been some leaked videos from the watchtower saying they are going to be selling 3,000 propertys off

• humbled
    humbled

Yep, keep that baby safe!

Far, faaarrrrrrr away from the terrible Truff.

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

@ LV...

Thank you, thank you...

...I'm here all week.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit