So I guess my old hall got dissolved. The great decrease continues....

by Darkknight757 36 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• Perry
    Perry

Look at 2014

56 million dollar loss on revenue of 61 Million. Plus they have wiped out all their long term investments.

Does anyone know of any financial statements that have leaked from the US Watchtower? I would love to go over those.

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

I dont know whats happening in every JW congregation but It seems the flock is growing old and dying off.

They made my 80 something father MS and my sociopathic nutter 20 year old nephew a MS as well.

Willing and capable men of age are not that easy to find it would appear. .

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad I'm fully aware of that. Sorry you didn't detect my sarcasm

Sorry Nevuela...sarcasm is good! :-)

• OrphanCrow
    OrphanCrow
    Perry: Plus they have wiped out all their long term investments.

That "wipe-out" was a forced wipeout. The CRA made it such that charities could no longer act as banks. Those "long term investments" were the Kingdom Hall loans. The org "forgave" the loans. Because they had to in order to comply with tax laws.

• Perry
    Perry

Thanks OrphanCrow. The loan back scheme must have been a significant source of income. They are in trouble for multiple reasons it seems.

Does anyone know if any financial statements have been leaked from the USA?

• LV101
    LV101

Thx, PERRY, for more financial explanations. Re their "long term investments" is that true? Are you referring to Brooklyn? What about the orange juice company in Florida and their stock portfolio - they had some keepers --don't they have an investment in tobacco (inherited stock) and RAND (military) or something?

Haven't heard of any financial statements on the loose. We should be able to locate recorded deeds on file if they borrowed against any properties before dumping property in Brooklyn. It's doubtful they did but who knows with a secret cult society. I can't connect the dots re/cult being handed free everything plus cash and free labor having financial issues unless the bottom dropped out or they're rock stupid!

• Vidiot
    Vidiot

Well, with the announced sale of some three fucking thousand properties, does this really surprise anyone?

At this rate, they'll be dissolving congregations every week before too long.

Ten bucks says that in the near future, we'll be hearing that "the love of the greater number cooling off" prophecy is being fulfilled. :smirk:

• Perry
    Perry

LV 101 ,

The data is from Canada, which requires disclosure from charities. There is no such requirement from the U.S.

I had my CPA friend look at the data and he says they look to be in pretty big trouble. My friend has his doctorate, is a tenured college professor and has several other letters behind his name. He also pointed out several other things that looked abnormal. I would describe him as a forensic accountant.

He said he'd be willing to do an analysis in plain English so everyone could understand on a podcast sometime. He has been interested in JW issues for sometime now, even coming to one of my ex-jw events.

I just wish we could get a leaked statement for him to anaylize. That would be great!

• Perry
    Perry

Vidiot,

When did they announce the sale of 3000 properties?

• Darkknight757
    Darkknight757

See we had some elders come to our home recently to see the baby and they even admitted that many properties were being sold and congregations were being mixed up to save money and better use their kingdumb funds. The witnesses know what’s going on but I just don’t think it’s sinking in yet that the org is running out of money.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit