My Mother Died Two Weeks Ago

by Perry 138 Replies latest jw friends

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I'm very sorry for your loss Perry

• sparrowdown
    sparrowdown

Losing a parent is bad enough but this cult makes it even harder by taking away your right to grieve with the rest of your family.

So sorry for your loss, Perry and family.

• Sabin
    Sabin
    Perry, Big Hug for you & your family. SABIN.
  • disposable hero of hypocrisy
    disposable hero of hypocrisy

So sorry dude. I've lost my faith but I know you'll take solace and find comfort in yours.

I'm really glad about your last memory of your mum, that's a silver lining to hold on to.

Take care matey.

• Beth Sarim
    Beth Sarim
    Sorry for the loss!! Yeah, the love from the ''brotherhood'', just overflows over the top sometimes.
  • tornapart
    tornapart

So very sorry to hear of your loss Perry. What a cruel way to find out. My heart goes out to you. Will keep you in my prayers.

• GrreatTeacher
    GrreatTeacher
    I'm so sorry. Wishing you the strength to comfort your children.
  • brandnew
    brandnew

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢 my heart is with you, and yours....im totally heartbroken...just try to keep your head up high my man.

Head up high......💪

• oppostate
    oppostate

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss and the way you found out. There is no excuse on their part for such lack of sympathy and compassion.

My prayers and thoughts are with you and those near you that can offer good support during this time of trials.

May you find peace and comfort, knowing you are in the minds of many here, who have offered their condolences, as I do also.

With deep sympathy.

Oppo

• Lee Elder
    Lee Elder
    Very sorry for your loss.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit