Steak And Kidney Pie.

by Englishman 32 Replies latest jw friends

• meat pie
    meat pie

Steak and kidney pie. mushy peas, chips AND gravy... yes, truly the food of the gods.

I frequently make the entire meal from scratch, I am the only one who likes mushy peas in our house and as its impossible to make small amounts in one go. I get to eat the lot! Much hillarity and gas jokes.

If anyone visits me I'll do this meal for us all. Or s&k pud.

• Valis
    Valis

Don't forget to stop by here before dinner...eheh...yumm!

Serving up the famous nosh

Sincerely,

District Overbeer

• Princess
    Princess

Thanks for the info on mushy peas. Never heard of them before.

• ozziepost
    ozziepost

Just take it as a warning, Princess! Go by your first instincts, they're Yuk!

Ozzie

• Mulan
    Mulan

It was available to us in England, but I couldn't get past the pee thing. Sounds awful.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Is it any worse than having to wash the pooh out of chitlins, Mulan???

• mouthy
    mouthy

Valis I have been standing at that counter for a dish of eels for two days now -the guy serving must be a JW- He wont serve me- If your the District Overbearer please talk to him. I will have a dish of eels & one of cockles please Lots of vinagar also ..

• mouthy
    mouthy

Valis I have been standing at that counter for a dish of eels for two days now -the guy serving must be a JW- He wont serve me- If your the District Overbearer please talk to him. I will have a dish of eels & one of cockles please Lots of vinagar also ..

• mouthy
    mouthy

Sorry didnt post it twice on purpose ....Made an error ---But it could be repeated for emphasis I guess

• Mulan
    Mulan
    Is it any worse than having to wash the pooh out of chitlins, Mulan???

Same thing. I won't eat those either. Yuck.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit