Sex before marriage

by Jules Saturn 56 Replies latest social relationships

• Jules Saturn
    Jules Saturn

For ex JWs, PIMOs, POMOs, faders, born again Christians, agnostics, atheists, etc. what is your opinion regarding sex before marriage, has your view been influenced since you left? In Western society, you’ll probably find yourself ridiculed to be an 18 year old virgin so I am curious to hear opinions from here

• Wild_Thing
    Wild_Thing
    what is your opinion regarding sex before marriage?

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

I think its considered bad form to be doing it immediately before marriage.

• Gorbatchov
    Gorbatchov

No problem, I suppose.

G.

• freddo
    freddo

Sex after marriage would be nice.

• Vanderhoven7
    Vanderhoven7

Sex before marriage is normative in western society but biblically a no-no.

• Biahi
    Biahi

The bible is a 2000 year old book, and was written before birth control, condoms and such. Homosexuality was wrong because God wanted to grow the nation of Israel.

Nowadays, in western society, most people are not concerned with virginity and such.

• stillin
    stillin

I was not raised a Witness, nor was I a virgin when I married a Witness girl. But the sexless courtship felt honorable and right. At my age now it wouldn't be important.

As far as other young people's chastity, it's their choice and they will live with it. I wouldn't ask anybody to do anything that brings guilt. (As a side note, I introduced oral sex to my uber-wife and she had guilt. So that had to go.)

• Mickey mouse
    Mickey mouse

I was raised a JW and observed their rules on sex before marriage. As long as my children are legally of an age to engage in sex then I would have no problem with them doing so outside of marriage. I will talk to them about protecting themselves physically and emotionally of course but they're not quite at that age yet.

• just fine
    just fine

I do not care what other people do in the bedroom. It is up to them to make their own decisions.

For me, the thought of marrying someone and not knowing if we were compatible sexually didn’t make sense.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit