KH hall 4 sale just whose waters are supposed to be drying up again?!

by nowwhat? 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

jehovah has left the building.

do the elders have a de-dedication service ?

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

@ nowwhat?

Okay. I knew there was talk about merging Olmsted Falls in with other surrounding congregations.

• Sour Grapes
    Sour Grapes

We will continue to sell off our kingdom hauls until the tremendous growth we have slows down.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Just got off the phone with a friend near the Willoughby Kingdom Hall (25 miles east) and he says that their Kingdom Hall is up for sale as well. The Avon Kingdom Hall is selling for $195,000 and the Willoughby Hall is selling for $ 199,000.

No new converts, high inactivity, low meeting attendance...means merging of congregations...means Kingdom Hall sell-offs!

So it is looking like, more and more that the WTBTS' waters are drying up...Yay!

• stan livedeath
    stan livedeath

closing down sale

everyone must go.

• sir82
    sir82

It was just 3 years ago when the WTS rolled out their traveling all-star dog-n-pony PowerPoint slide show to all elders across the USA with promises of how many thousands (yes, thousands) of Kingdom Halls were going to be built in a short period of time

Now, instead of building new Kingdom Halls, they are merging congregations into super-sizers and selling Kingdom Halls.

What's wrong with this picture?

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Keep in mind that WT has a fixed overhead of millions of $$$ a month for maintaining their various compounds, personnel, medical and other related costs. Selling off Kingdom Halls that are worth in the vicinity of $200,000 to $250,000 will only sustain them for soo long...then what?

It's crunch time...this is what happens when you (WTBTS) create a monster with a voracious appetite! Where does next months $$$ come from in order to maintain your beast? :-) :-)

It's becoming ever more clearer that Mother's Sugar-Daddy (Jehovah) never did exist!

• FedUpJW
    FedUpJW

...then what?

Enforced tithing? Link your bank account and let us determine how much you will give each month? Or maybe just another "going out of business" sale?

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Ok so that's

Avon lake

Willoughby

Media

Massillon

All in northern Ohio the last 6 months

• Pete Zahut
    Pete Zahut

When a commercial airliner goes down, one of the first things the airline does at the crash scene is to paint out their name and logo on the side of the plane so the public won't associate them,with a crash.

You'd think for P.R reasons, the JW's would have at least taken their name off the sign in front of the Kingdom Hall before the For Sale sign went up. Visually, it gives the idea that they've failed and are going out of business. Not that I care, but the public tends to distance itself from the stink of failure.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit