KH hall 4 sale just whose waters are supposed to be drying up again?!

by nowwhat? 43 Replies latest watchtower beliefs

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Avon lake ohio. While New mega church being built right down the street!

• ToesUp
    ToesUp

That is a beautiful site!!!! Maybe WT will sell it to a church. They sold ours to a church a couple of years ago. Let's see....I can't do any work for a church and it's up to my conscience if I want to go to a wedding or funeral at a church but it's ok for WT to sell a dedicated KH to a church? You just can't make this sh*t up!!!!

• ShirleyW
    ShirleyW
    ToesUp - I can't do any work for a church and it's up to my conscience if I want to go to a wedding or funeral at a church but it's ok for WT to sell a dedicated KH to a church? You just can't make this sh*t up!!!!

Back in the 70's or 80's we had our Circuit Assembly at an old Jewish Temple the Society obviously purchased in upper Manhattan, so before they purchased it and you knew someone of the Jewish faith and they had that persons funeral there, you wouldn't have been allowed to attend, but then the Borg goes and buys it and now an old Jewish Temple is now in good standing with Jah, makes no sense at all

• My Name is of No Consequence
    My Name is of No Consequence

@ nowwhat?

Isn't the Olmsted Falls hall being sold too?

• EverApostate
    EverApostate

Its like the Solomon temple was put for sale !!

The worship place of the Most High in the Universe is put for sale.

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

Some of these posts are soo hilarious:

The worship place of the Most High in the Universe is put for sale.
    ...but it's ok for WT to sell a dedicated KH to a church? You just can't make this sh*t up!!!!

• nowwhat?
    nowwhat?

Olmsted falls is not for sale

• Sail Away
    Sail Away

Years ago they sold a circuit assembly hall in Monroe, New York to the Hasidic Jews. They also sold one local Kingdom Hall to a waste removal company and a second to an ambulance company. Flipping real estate flipping business!

• JW GoneBad
    JW GoneBad

...how about this one:

It's okay to undedicate a previously dedicated Kingdom Hall but it's a disfellowshipping offense to undedicate your life.

Only in a cult! :-):-)

• Finkelstein
    Finkelstein

The WTS is very prejudicial when it comes to other religions/Churches but not when it comes to money. $$$

I know of two Kingdom Hall sites where I live that were sold eventually to other religions/Churches.

There is hypocrisy deep down there between the rhetoric.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit