Know what makes me terribly sad about some on these forums?

by Derrick 90 Replies latest jw friends

• dedalus
    dedalus

No reply from Derrick. Another self-righteous hit-and-run.

Dedalus

• rocketman
    rocketman

Derrick, I'd add more, but the comments above mine suffice to disprove your assertion.

Just one thing I will add though....my little nephew, not even age 3, is, according to jw teaching, scheduled to die at Armageddon because his parents, two of the nicest people I know, are Lutheran - and of course, they are scheduled to die too unless the become jws. That's what they really teach Derrick. It had nothing to do with evil, and everything to do with who is a jw and who is not.

Looks like I did add more.

• Robdar
    Robdar

I don't think that Derrick meant to state that Jehovah is correct in wiping out the earth. I believe his question is how can the xJW's on this board, who have condemned JW's for their belief that Jehovah will kill all non believers at Armageddon, be so happy that the US is trying to kill all the Iraqis who are non-believers in democracy?

I think it is a good and fair question. I haven't read all the responses yet, but it seems that some are skirting the question.

The fact that he hasn't responded yet is not indicative of a drive by. He could be busy, you know. Besides, there are no rules stating that you must respond to the posts on your thread.

Just my .02. Okay, I'll shut up now.

• dedalus
    dedalus
    I don't think that Derrick meant to state that Jehovah is correct in wiping out the earth. I believe his question is how can the xJW's on this board, who have condemned JW's for their belief that Jehovah will kill all non believers at Armageddon, be so happy that the US is trying to kill all the Iraqis who are non-believers in democracy?

That isn't what he stated, but if it is what he meant, it's what he should have written.. What I recall Derrick saying was that people should be happy that the great mighty Jah is going to kill big bad evil people like Saddam. He used the word evil a lot, so I concluded that he was talking about evil people, but I guess he didn't mean what he meant.

Is there anyone on this board who believes that the US is trying to kill all the Iraqis who are non-believers in democracy? Is there anyone who believes that the US is doing this because Iraqis aren't believers in democracy? I don't support the war, but even so, I don't think America is in it for this inane reason that you provide, and I challenge you to find one example of a poster on this board who has expressed delight in the idea of murdering all Iraqis.

Nice try defending Derrick, but his post still doesn't make much sense to me, and neither does yours.

Besides, there are no rules stating that you must respond to the posts on your thread.

No, but this is a discussion board. He made what seemed to be an analogy and people responded to it. From him, silence. End of discussion. What was the point?

Dedalus

• dedalus
    dedalus

Checking to see if people misread and misunderstood Derrick's post. They didn't:

what moronic individual could possibly hope for the destruction of evil in Iraq by a nation and in the same breath severely criticize God for saving us all the trouble by wiping out ALL the Saddams (not just the Iraqi dictatorship and evil infrastructure)?

As has been pointed out, Robdar, the problem with this formula is that nobody here criticizes God for wiping out all of the Saddams, Hitlers, etc. (which he has never done, by the way). People on this forum by and large criticize God for wiping out innocent people. Derrick is only able to make his lofty Christian "point" by deliberately misconstruing what others have said. He's been around long enough to know the other side's viewpoint, and the fact that he misrepresents it makes him intellectually dishonest.

If given the choice of which is ideal: (a) well intentioned governments or (b) God, well, the choice is a no brainer and 10 on the "Duh" scale.

As if these are the only two choices. But hey, no one ever said the Christian conception of the universe mirrored the complexities of reality.

Dedalus

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey dedalus,Derrrick will be back..He`ll ignore the content of the posts..Make a comment or two,and go back to own forum,H2o..I`ve never seen him able to back up any of his ridiculous comments...OUTLAW

• Carmel
    Carmel

Evil people have destroyed themselves. They don't need Jarhoba to intervene.

caveman

• unclebruce
    unclebruce

Note for the unwary - Derrick = Cogent Minded - fearless leader (of himself) at H20.(watchtower reform HQ)

He's right ya know - I mean., when are you sad pitiful anti-christs going to get it!? Judge Rutherford, Jesus and the 143,999 Saddam busting paragraph breakers are on the way!!!!

unclebruce

::::

g'day eligah bunkerman!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Uncle Bruce, I am laughing my ass off and its your fault..Again!...."Derrick=Cogent Minded-fearless leader (of himself) at H2o."....Fearless leader of himself?..LOL!!..I`m just cracking up here..He pops up here every now and again.Probably gets tired of posting to himself at his own forum..LOL!...OUTLAW

• Farkel
    Farkel

Rick,

You couldn't form a logical and coherent argument if your life depended upon it. Nearly every word you put online is emotion-based. Nothing wrong with emotion-based stuff, mind you. But you haven't demonstrated hardly ONE logical, coherent argument in all the years I've been reading your stuff.

You act like a dub, write like a dub and "think" like a dub. Therefore, you must be a dub.

Farkel

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit