Had Enough - Really Going This Time

by Stephanus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Guest 77
    Guest 77

Neither was mine outlaw! My password is showing up and when I sign in, I sign in as Guest 77!

Guest 77

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

When I go there wont be any announcement. I just wont be here any more. Thered be nothing more embarrassing (to me) than announcing I was leaving then coming back again 3 days later. I dont like to contradict myself if I can avoid it. Leastways, not publicly.

((Yet another FYI post))

• hippikon
    hippikon

Step: Not Again!

• Prisca
    Prisca

Thanks Outlaw.

My last post was intended to be humorous, and not to hurt Steph in any way. Us Aussies have subtleties of humour that other nationalities don't seem to pick up ie. we may look like we're insulting each other, but the comments are an expression of camaraderie.

• teejay
    teejay
    When I go there wont be any announcement. I just wont be here any more.

Ditto that, Refiners. I'll pull a DannyBear. That's the only way to go.

• minimus
    minimus

I wonder if some posters that used to post no longer post because they're dead.....Seriously.

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Min, that's why I prefer the announcements - I can then know that people are gone by choice rather than suddenly cut off from posting for some bad reason without us knowing.

Thered be nothing more embarrassing (to me) than announcing I was leaving then coming back again 3 days later. I dont like to contradict myself if I can avoid it.

Doesn't bother me, RF - I'm bi-polar, remember! It's sort of how I am...

• ikhandi
    ikhandi

Whats up with this person and that person annoucing they are leaving the board? I see alot of those statements more frequently here. Is that supposed to be an attention getter? Why not make your exit and just move on?

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

You feel that way Ikhandi, then you're welcome to depart that way when you do. Some of us prefer the bang to the whimper approach. Besides, I unashamedly admit to this being an attention seeking post. I was grieving for my dying pussy cat.

• LyinEyes
    LyinEyes
    I wonder if some posters that used to post no longer post because they're dead.....Seriously -Minimus

I have no idea why this made me laugh,,,,,,,,,almost blew my tea out of my nose. I also have no idea how to get this yellow quote thingy off......,,,,,dede

Hugs to Steph,,,,,,,,sorry about the kitty, and mood swings are the pits,,,,,,calling the ups and downs as mood swings I know is putting it mildly , if only it were that simple,,,,,,I am sure you know what I mean.

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit