Had Enough - Really Going This Time

by Stephanus 43 Replies latest jw friends

• Stephanus
    Stephanus

Okay, I tried, but I'm just not enjoying this place the way I once did. My excuse for hanging around is gone, and it has been left in capable hands (whatever THAT means!)

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Steph.

Making announcement that you are leaving is unneccessary. I agree the place isnt a quarter as interesting as it used to be. But perhaps that is just us, having been here a long while we are jaded. But I still look here. there are people I genuinely feel drawn towards, and those people I talk to. There are threads I feel the impulse to post in. These may only occur twice a day. or even twice a week. What I am saying is, it isnt neccessary to draw a hard line and say youre leaving, just take a peek every now and then, post if you feel like it.

• minimus
    minimus

WHY isn't this place as interesting to you folks? Do you want deeper discussions on certain topics? Do you feel that the posters are not up to par?....PLEASE EXPLAIN.

• refiners fire
    refiners fire

Mini. I have to go to work now. I may respond to that question tonight when I get home.

• Englishman
    Englishman

Probably a simple case of over-exposure.

Englishman.

• Prisca
    Prisca

What's Had Enough got to do with this? What did she do?

• minimus
    minimus

Prisca, I don't know. But she REALLY is going this time!

• OUTLAW
    OUTLAW

Hey Steph,One look at the title of your thread,and I thought the topic was going to be about constipation..LOL!....Steph get real! How many times have you told us your hit`n the road?..It`s just not going to happen..You`ve got a lot of friends on the board and your well liked..Not only will we miss you,but you`ll miss us..Take a few days off.. Once again I`ll say :"See you in a week"..Enjoy your time off Steph.....OUTLAW

• Utopian_Raindrops
    Utopian_Raindrops

Steph,Groucho Marx

I just came on to read and answer threads after being off a few days.

My oldest had a recital and is playing in a musical…..my son is being tested for his OT therapy as well as he had other appointments.

I am so sorry I haven’t been around. It’s spring here and we do so much more this season.

What can I say except sorry and hope we don’t loose complete touch.

Maybe you could check in once in awhile let us know how you are….please?

This place has gotten bigger and harder to keep up with.

Gonna miss yaz Stephanus.Tears

{{{{{hugz}}}}}Hug

Utopian_Raindrops:butterflytwo: (Butterfly)

• StinkyPantz
    StinkyPantz
    Making announcement that you are leaving is unneccessary.

I ditto this. . .

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit