Englishman's Barbie / Apostacue:

by Englishman 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

BTW, much as I would love to be able to have everone stay with us, it's just not possible in our little house!

So here's a really useful link:http://www.a1tourism.com/uk/weston-super-mare.html#Weston-super-Mare_Hotels_and_Guest_Houses

• ballistic
    ballistic

I take that as an invite then!!! I will definately be there. Last year meant a lot to me, it was more than simply a BBQ but was a lot of "closure" for me. Made a big difference meeting people, and this web interaction wasn't quite the same after. Trucker... any room on your sofa this year???

• Dansk
    Dansk

E-man,

Lots of guest houses, thanks. Any in particular that you can recommend (obviously, the closer to you the better as we don't know what time we'll be getting back to bed )?

Dansk

• Pleasuredome
    Pleasuredome

i'm coming too!

hopefully johnathanseagul will be back home, so i'll try and get him to come along aswell.

• Mulan
    Mulan

Can't make it this year, but maybe next time.

We'll see you at the Freedom Fest though. Can't wait. 2 weeks from now!!!

• Englishman
    Englishman

Hi all again. I'm hoping to see you too, Mulan!

Just for your info, the guest houses in Clifton Road, Clevedon Road, Walliscote Road and Whitecross Road are all within 3 minutes walk from the barbie venue, which also just happens to be 3 minutes walk from the pub.

Mike.

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

Ballistic.

No problem,us bikers and all that,your more than welcome.

Cheers,

Rich.

Matty,I hope you will be bringing ??.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Mr Blair Eman

Bit of a bummer, just check my rota for work and I am in that weekend!

Not to worry though, I will try and book the Sunday and Monday off work.

How long does it take to get down to weston super mud (as a friend calls it, don't know why, never been my self, sound a nice place!) from Sheffield?

Mind you am I invited, didn't think of that.

Qwerty

• Englishman
    Englishman

Qwerty,

Great! From Sheffield (sometimes have a beer at Crookes in the Springvale meself) south on the M1, south on the M42, south on the M5 to junction 21. About 3 hours.

Englishman.

• qwerty
    qwerty

Eman

Great will do the bookin of the days off work on the morrow. I hope they flippin say yes! LOL

Thanks for the directions, I will confirm with you your address later (in a little less public way)

You've been to Crookes in the Springvale!........You get about! How many Pub haven't you been in?

Qwerty

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit