Englishman's Barbie / Apostacue:

by Englishman 52 Replies latest jw friends

• Englishman
    Englishman

OK, Folks, put this one in your diary if you please!

Sunday. 3pm. July 13.

Just like the shindig we held last year, this one will also be held in my back garden at our home in Weston super Mare, England. It generally runs till about 8 or 9, then everyone goes down the pub. Be warned please, this is a very boozy event, raucous songs are sung (including the Engineers song and the Ballad of Eskimo Nell.) This year we may have feats of strength, the dance of the flaming arseholes and bottle walking too.

Everyone's invited, literally anyyone who is an ex or wannabee ex. Last year we had twenty three 'postates or so, so we mixed 'em with the pub crowd. If there are lot's more who want to come this year, I may keep it separate and just for ex's only.

BTW, last year was very interesting. Celtic who had been banned from the board turned up, and kissed and made up with Simon much to everyone's relief.

It would be great if everyone who came last year year can come again this year too. Overseas visitors are especially welcomed!

I'll put a link up later to accommodation venues, most of them are very close, as we're in the heart of B & B territory.

So what do you reckon, who's up for it?

Englishman.

• safe4kids
    safe4kids

Eman,

kissed and made up with Simon

Now, THAT'S something I would pay to see! Got pics???

I would dearly love to make it over for your barbie, I just can't quite figure out how to fit myself in Joy's and Jst2's luggage (assuming they'll make it over again this year). I had decided there was no way I could make the trip this year, but then again, where there's a will there's a way, eh? So...I guess time will tell. It is something I've got stewing around in the back of my mind so I reckon I'll just have to see what the future has in store for me.

Btw...I am REALLY looking forward to meeting you and Her Ladyship later this month at the Freedom Fest

Dana

• Dansk
    Dansk

E-man,

FOUR on the way. Thanks for the invite.

Dansk & Family

• Matty
    Matty

I'd love to go E'man, thank you for the invite!

• TruckerGB
    TruckerGB

I might just stagger the 200yds again.

Cheers,

Rich.

• SpannerintheWorks
    SpannerintheWorks

Thanks for the invitation, E-man!

I just need to come up with a good excuse to tell my wife! Oh yeah, I know: "bye, dear, I'm just off to Weston super Mare to an apostate barbecue, see you later!" Maybe not. Any suggestions?

Spanner

• LittleToe
    LittleToe

Love to be there...

• Englishman
    Englishman

Be great to see you all in sunny WsM. You must try to make it, Spanner, it was a great laugh last year.

Englishman.

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

I'll hitch a ride to England. Save a mad cow burger for me!

CZAR

• Angharad
    Angharad

Whoo Hoo, I just booked our room in the B & B

See you in July !!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit