by Mystery 31 Replies latest jw experiences

• pr_capone
    pr_capone

Welcome!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kansas District Overbeer

• czarofmischief
    czarofmischief

Welcome!

Enjoy the board! It's a lot of fun. We offer the full range of upbuilding spiritual activity from Farkel's musical interludes, discussing paganism with Ravyn, baiting Trauma Hound, and EVERYBODY beats up Sword of Jah...

CZAR

• Sentinel
    Sentinel

Hello and Welcome!! I've been here just about a year--where has the time gone?. Was soooo happy to find such a place as this. I'd been "out" some 20 years, but still needed to address some lingering issues. I've gotten lots of support from the friends here.

Sometimes loved ones close to us just can't understand the whole "JW thing", or our "need" to be on a forum like this.

But, we know what we need to do for ourselves and so we just have to do it.

• bikerchic
    bikerchic

Mystery!

So you got cought in the "NET"..........yes it will be addictive for a while but you will learn, heal and enjoy making friends who won't judge you or shun you for whatever you say.

Nice to have you aboard!

Katie

• Truth2Me
    Truth2Me

Welcome Mystery aka Deborah =) What's great about an online forum like this, is that it's hear for you whenever you need it.....and when you need to process and just take time to think through your pain, you can. When you need to connect and know you're not alone, you can. When you're in terrible pain and feel like no one in the world can understand, you can reach out and know that the folks here will be there for you. This forum had made me laugh, cry, sigh, and think.....a healthy mix at just the right time to help the healing work through ones battered soul. Welcome, and much healing and peace to you =) Truth2Me

• joannadandy
    joannadandy

Welcom Mystery!

Interesting post...and I am sure you'll find, and have found, lots of people here who feel the same way...so I hope you stick around, enjoy your stay, and find what you're looking for.

• RAYZORBLADE
    RAYZORBLADE

Mystery: Welcome to the forum.

Looks like many of the forum participants beat me to it. Looks like a friendly lot, eh?

Glad you're here, and hope to HEAR more from you.

Best wishes!

• digderidoo
    digderidoo

Hi mystery and welcome to the board, you'll find alot of support here.

Dig

• Brummie
    Brummie

Welcome Mystery, great to have you aboard :)

Brummie

• Latte
    Latte

Welcome Mystery!!

There are many lovely people who post on here....glad that you found us!

Share this

Google+
Pinterest
Reddit